- Save 15% on Hydration Bladder Insulated Tube when you purchase 1 or more Hydration Bladder offered by SportsTrail. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Hydration Bladder Mouthpiece when you purchase 1 or more Hydration Bladder offered by SportsTrail. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Hydration Bladder Cleaning Kit when you purchase 1 or more Hydration Bladder offered by SportsTrail. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hydration Pack Water Bladder, 1.5 Liter 2 Liter 3 Liter Water Reservoir + Cleaning Kit, FDA Approved, Tasteless and BPA-Free TPU Material, Large Opening and Quick Release TPU Tube With Shutoff Valve
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Hydration bladder is made of thick TPU premium quality flexible anti-bacteria material. Bladder bag is taste free, odorless, BPA free and FDA approved. Our water bladders passed pneumatic pressure test, 24 hour swing test and 24 hour vibration test. It is completely pressure-tolerant and leak proof for carefree biking, running, hiking and other outdoor adventures!
- LARGE OPENING & BIG FILL HOLDER - Big fill holder allows you to fill the water pack with ease and with 4 inch screw top our 1.5L hydration bladder has one of the largest mouth opening on the market. It is perfect for filling 1.5L bladder with ice cubes and different sports drinks and it makes cleaning and drying super easy.
- QUICK RELEASE TUBE WITH SHUTOFF VALVE - Our bladder backpack system has quick release auto-lock system that prevents leaking when tube is detached and allows the tube to be easily disconnected from water reservoir for filling, cleaning and storage. 90-degree soft bite mouthpiece with easy turn shutoff valve provides fast water flow.
- FREE CLEANING KIT & DRYING SUPPORTERS - We want that our customers have the best experience when using our water bladder so you will get 3pcs hydration cleaning kit FOR FREE and finally be able to completely clean and dry your water backpack bag. Hydration backpack water pack also comes with specially designed drying supporters for easy drying when on the road. You will never have to worry about the mold and dirt again!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - You can buy with confidence because we want your 100% satisfaction. If the product did not meet your expectations or if you need a replacement please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer 60 days money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stay Hydrated With Our Hydration Bladder During Every Outdoor Adventure!
Are you looking for a perfect top quality water bladder that does not leak and does not taste bad? Then look no further, SportsTrail WATER BLADDER is your perfect solution to stay hydrated while you are active!
- Premium TPU material with leak proof sealing technology
- BPA and taste free, odorless and FDA approved
- Bladders passed pneumatic pressure test, 24 hour swing test and 24 hour vibration test
- Large opening makes filling, cleaning and drying our water bladder super easy
- Quick release auto lock tube system
- soft bite mouthpiece with ON/OFF valve for maximum water flow
- Drying supporters for easy drying when on the road
- 1 x Hydration bladder
1.5 LITER (FULL = 33×16.5x7.5 cm/ 13×6.5x3'')
2 LITER (FULL = 38×16.5x7.5 cm/ 15×6.5x3'')
3 LITER (FULL = 39×21.5x7.5 cm/ 15.5×8.5x3'')
- 1 x Quick release tube with shutoff valve
- 1 x Cleaning kit
Cleaning kit (3 pcs)- 1 x Bladder brush(40 cm / 15.7'') for cleaning bladder and bite valve
- 1 x Flexible tube brush (100 cm / 39.4'') for cleaning drinking tube
- 1 x Drying frame (12x24cm / 4.7x9.4'') for more efficient drying
MAKE SURE THAT THE LID IS CLOSED AND SEALS PROPERLY BEFORE USE!
Money back guarantee:
The manufacturer, SportsTrail, offers a 60 days money back guarantee. If you do not love it for any reason simply contact us.
ADD TO CART NOW and stay hydrated!
Color: 1.5 Liter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I used it for a backpacking trip my water tasted fine :-)
I bought this bladder because I was needing it for a paintball big game, I had this bladder on my vest and I ran rolled and hit my back against when stopping myself when dashing. I put my weight and more on my back, directly pressing up against the bladder and it did not just, it's wonderful and durable, I would recommend to anyone if you're looking for a bladder replacement.
- The water opening is big enough that I can put my hand through. This is good because I can easily clean the inside.
- With the design of this tube connector and the shutoff/turn-on valve, it's easy to take off and install the tube.
- With the other bladder, I had to suck hard to get water into my mouth. With this one, the water flows out of the valve smoothly so that it does not take significant effort to get water into my mouth. This is handy, especially when I'm running.
- The bladder and tube are translucent so that I can see the inside and take action should there be any mold or dirt buildup.
- The cleaning kit is a plus.
- The price is reasonable.
- It's a bit hard to put the cap on or remove it. Maybe that's how it needs to be so that there's no leak but it would be nice if it's easier to put the cap on and remove it before and after filling up water.
- The mouthpiece seems to collect dust easily but it's not a big deal for me.
I bought a second unit, mainly because I felt like SportsTrail was entitled to some money in exchange for literally giving me another product. I'm still up 3 bladders for the price of 2.
You don't find retailers around that stand behind their product like this often, so SportsTrail is definitely a keeper. And the product itself is great. Does just what you'd expect from a hydration bladder, lasts, is of high quality, is much cheaper than the brand name competitors, and brings some innovative thought to bear in the form of the included accessories. All in all, I can't imagine buying a hydration bladder from anyone else after this experience, and if I found out they sold other things I'd probably buy that from them too.
The first one is tightening the cap. At first glance, it looks like it is difficult to line the cap up properly before screwing it shut. The easy way to do this is to orient the arrow on the cap to a position between 9 and 10 o'clock, then just ensure the cap is seated flat before you turn it clockwise to close it. Afterwards, just run your finger around the closed cap to ensure it is seated properly. Once I practiced this a couple of times with the bladder empty, it was quick and easy to close the lid once it was filled with water. It really isn't a problem at all and I can quickly and securely close it every time.
The second thing is some people are saying their cap fell off while they were filling it with water. I took a close look at the design and noticed that all you have to do after inserting the plastic ball on the restraining strap into the channel that holds it, is to turn it 90 degrees and pull it upwards into the slot just above. Then turn the ball back 90 degrees to its original position and the retaining strap will do its job perfectly and the lid cannot fall off. These instructions may sound confusing, but once you have the bladder in front of you and you read what I'm describing here, it will become very apparent how this works.
This bladder performed flawlessly under demanding conditions and the price is fantastic. Bye bye original camelback parts. I found a better designed and cheaper replacement!