Hydration Running Belt - Nosiva Adjustable Neoprene Water Resistant Waist Fuel Belt Bag, with 2 BPA-free 10oz Water Bottles for Running Hiking Cycling Climbing (Black / Green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & WATERPROOF - Hydration running belt is made of lightweight waterproof neoprene, even the zipper is of superior quality and is sure to work smoothly for way longer. The best part is the phone pocket includes a hole for Earphone Cord to let you enjoy the music.
- GENEROUS POCKET WITH SEPARATE INNER POCKETS - Our running waist bag with water bottles provide enough space for storage of essentials like keys, cards or money, which help to prevent any scratches on phones or cards from keys, coins etc. More importantly, the big size of the pocket helps accommodate even the big beasts like iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, HTC 10, LG G6 etc.
- PERFECTLY SIZED WATER BOTTLES - The BPA-Free, Leak Proof water bottles have a perfect size and volume for your short to medium length runs. You will have two 10 Oz bottles, perfectly fitted to the belt, easily accessible during your running, and they do not add much more weight to your body.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Adjustable elastic waist strap adjusts to your hip size from 28" to 47". The velcro strap lets you adjust the fit to it sits perfectly on your waist without bouncing.
- RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE - We love our customers and unlike others, we love to talk to you. If you have questions or issues, get in touch and we reply within 24 hrs. We also have a 100% money back guarantee. If you don't like it, just send us an email and we will give you a full refund.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Running a race, a marathon, 10K, 5K? Maybe you are hiking? Are you going cycling and need a fuel belt? Or are you going for a walk and don’t want to have to carry a water bottle in your hands?
The Nosiva hydration running belt is built for comfort and durability. The water- resistant neoprene pocket is 7” long and 4” tall and will hold large Smartphone including the iPhone 6 Plus. Additionally, there are interior pockets to store your driver's license and a credit card. The high quality zipper will secure your valuables and also give you easy access to your items.
The two 10 Oz BPA FREE plastic water bottles with no-leak pull tops will keep you hydrated. A total of four reflective tags and two reflective paint strips assist in your safety.
The interior surface of the belt has gel-activated bumps that increase comfort and grip while reducing bounce and chafe during your run, cycle, hike, or walk. The soft, stretchy adjustable waist strap provides a flex-fit for 26”-41” waists, but the strap can stretch as long as a 47” fit if you don’t mind a tighter fit. The blended strap material is soft and durable with a high quality buckle for a secure fit. Wear it tight around the waist or looser on the hips. This running fuel belt will tailor to your comfort.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: Nosiva's mission is to provide you with the best product experience while you “bring it” during your exercise sessions. 100% Money Back Guarantee!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE:Wash bottles with lemon water before using. Dishwasher safe- top shelf only. Hand wash belt.
What will you get?
1x Running Waist Bag
2x Water Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**UPDATE** I filled both small water bottles and attempted to go for a run but the belt fell completely off. The weight is too heavy for the stretchy elastic (tightened as tight as I could get it) to keep it on. The supplier sent me an email (after my first part of the review) saying they would refund me, but they haven't done so as this point.
Bottom line: If your wanting a running belt, this isn't the one. If your looking for a durable belt to wear around home or at your job, this is it!
If it is is your first running belt probably you won’t get all of this problems but when you compare it with others it is not so friendly.
I won’t buy it again.