- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 11.9 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F01E3PC
- Average Customer Review: 1,198 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,401 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Hydration Running Belt by Camden Gear - Fits iPhone 6 Plus - with 2 BPA Free Water Bottles
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$30.01 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Fits waist sizes up to 43". The velcro strap lets you adjust the fit to it sits perfectly on your waist without bouncing.
- LARGE ENOUGH POCKETS: This is probably your main concern. The pouch is large enough to fit most cell phones. Even the large beasts :-) Like the iPhone 6, 6+, 6S plus 5s, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC One X. Beware though, if you have monster case like the OtterBox, it will be a tight fit. Best to take it off. Your credit cards and ID's will also fit in the black pocket. The belt also has 4 elastic straps which are great for hanging other things - keys, race bibs, gel packs.
- SNUG AND LIGHTWEIGHT: You will hardly notice you have the runners belt on because the waist pack is lightweight. You will be amazed at how snug it fits and how you don't get weighed down at all unlike other hydration belts. This is a good thing because you don't want anything impeding your run. Perfect for men and women.
- PERFECT SIZED BOTTLES: The water bottles are a perfect size and volume fur runners. At 6Oz per bottle, you have enough water for short to medium length runs. They stay in place, are easily accessible and they don't add much more weight during the runs.
- RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: We love our customers and unlike others, we love to talk to you. If you have questions or issues, get in touch and we reply within 24 hrs. We also have a 100% money back guarantee. If you don't like it, just send us an email and we will give you a full refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
7 Reasons Why The Camden Gear Hydration Belt Will Improve Your Running Experience
- Large enough pocket to carry your phone, keys and credit card/ID along with you.
- Fits most modern day smartphones, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, HTC One X/S etc.
- No Chafing and doesn't add bulk so you won't get weighed down while running. Most of our customers say they don't notice it is there in the first place!
- Two 6 Oz bottles to keep you hydrated for your run. You may think 6 ounces is not enough but it really is.
- Carry your entertainment while running. Attach your headphones to listen to music so you enjoy your runs.
- Keep your ID's and credit cards safe. This will make sure you don't lose them and you have access to your funds.
- Love it or your money back. 100% guaranteed. If you don't like it, just send me an email and I will give you a full refund. That's how we believe in it. We are sure you will like it, but if for any reason you don't, you won't be out of pocket.
Get Yours Now. Add it To Your Cart
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The company had great customer service. They followed up shortly after I purchased the belt to see if I had any feedback, and kindly listened to my concerns. I wish more companies cared enough to do that! He let me know that there will be more sizes next year, so I look forward to trying it out once available.
- Pocket is big enough to fit a giant HTC One smart phone
- Bottles seem easy to take in and out
- My Team in Training teammates admired the reflectors, making before-sunrise runs that much easier
- I'm 5' and 120lbs. This doesn't fit on my waist or my hips. It either rides up or bounces a ton. During a 6-mile run, the belt would ride up, pull up my shirt, and bounce its way in a circle around my body. I think this would be great for a guy, but for a smallish female, not so much.
- I tried putting it higher up around my natural waist, but there wasn't enough velcro so it wouldn't fit snugly
- When I wore it a little higher, my arms would scrape against the reflectors on the water holder
- Would love to have a small pocket on the velcro side to hold a key/shot blok
1) Space - at first it didn't look like much, but somewhere in the middle of my run, the pouch was holding my gloves, my hat, my inhaler, and an energy bar, as well as keys, a card, etc...I have no idea where all the space came from, but it was fantastic. Perfect for my runs, since I run early in the morning when it's cold but it's far warmer by the time I finish. Pleasantly surprised :)
2) Doesn't move! This thing sat on my waist and didn't budge. Didn't ride up, the bottles were easy to remove and put back, the bottles didn't move around or bounce while I was running, etc...I really felt that I wasn't even wearing it. Perfect.
3) Didn't get too warm/didn't get affected by my copious amounts of sweat :P I don't know whether I'll feel differently in the summer when it's actually hot (by Swiss standards anyway), but for this run, I was really happy to work up a mild sweat and not have the belt turn into a nasty heavy sweat-keeper.
All-in-all I think it's suffice to say that my test run was a fantastic success. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Looking forward to using this on longer runs!