Hydration Running Belt by Camden Gear - Fits iPhone 6 Plus - with 2 BPA Free Water Bottles
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.90. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$30.01 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Fits waist sizes up to 43". The velcro strap lets you adjust the fit to it sits perfectly on your waist without bouncing.
- LARGE ENOUGH POCKETS: This is probably your main concern. The pouch is large enough to fit most cell phones. Even the large beasts :-) Like the iPhone 6, 6+, 6S plus 5s, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC One X. Beware though, if you have monster case like the OtterBox, it will be a tight fit. Best to take it off. Your credit cards and ID's will also fit in the black pocket. The belt also has 4 elastic straps which are great for hanging other things - keys, race bibs, gel packs.
- SNUG AND LIGHTWEIGHT: You will hardly notice you have the runners belt on because the waist pack is lightweight. You will be amazed at how snug it fits and how you don't get weighed down at all unlike other hydration belts. This is a good thing because you don't want anything impeding your run. Perfect for men and women.
- PERFECT SIZED BOTTLES: The water bottles are a perfect size and volume fur runners. At 6Oz per bottle, you have enough water for short to medium length runs. They stay in place, are easily accessible and they don't add much more weight during the runs.
- RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: We love our customers and unlike others, we love to talk to you. If you have questions or issues, get in touch and we reply within 24 hrs. We also have a 100% money back guarantee. If you don't like it, just send us an email and we will give you a full refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||QAPro||COCO-VISION||Karma Gear||OMOTON Mall||Desi8n us||Sahara Sailor|
|Color||Black||—||Stylish Black||—||black, blue, white||Black - Water Bottle Running Belt|
7 Reasons Why The Camden Gear Hydration Belt Will Improve Your Running Experience
- Large enough pocket to carry your phone, keys and credit card/ID along with you.
- Fits most modern day smartphones, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, HTC One X/S etc.
- No Chafing and doesn't add bulk so you won't get weighed down while running. Most of our customers say they don't notice it is there in the first place!
- Two 6 Oz bottles to keep you hydrated for your run. You may think 6 ounces is not enough but it really is.
- Carry your entertainment while running. Attach your headphones to listen to music so you enjoy your runs.
- Keep your ID's and credit cards safe. This will make sure you don't lose them and you have access to your funds.
- Love it or your money back. 100% guaranteed. If you don't like it, just send me an email and I will give you a full refund. That's how we believe in it. We are sure you will like it, but if for any reason you don't, you won't be out of pocket.
Get Yours Now. Add it To Your Cart
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wore this at my natural waist after reading many of the reviews. I am 5'7" and weigh 125 lbs. Not sure of my waist measurement, but I will say that the belt was JUST small enough to fit me. The elastic tab/band that comes on the belt was able to hold the long 'tail' from flapping all around during my run. I had no issues with it bouncing or being uncomfortable while I ran. *Side note - I say run but probably should write 'jog' as my pace is about 11 minutes/mile. There might be more bouncing issues at faster speeds. :)
mostly to just get the feel of it. The second was an eight-miler in
reasonably hot weather (but not the 90 degree stuff we've had for
several weeks). This gave me a sense of the sufficiency of the water
So far it's a huge success. I've had several hydration belts in the past,
and was never really satisfied. The belts would either loosen up in
time, or the bottle would slide around in front and I'd have to push it back
and it would slide around again. Or it would bang on my hip for all
those steps. Or if it had two medium bottles it would be too heavy.
Or the pouch or pockets would not be large enough to carry what I
This belt has the wide Velcro strap that holds it firmly in place. It's
not too heavy, with the small bottles, though I haven't yet carried my
phone. I try not to carry too much stuff anyway.
The obvious drawback is the small bottles. If you are one who drinks
lots of water, you might find it an issue. For now I've decided the lower
amount of water is an acceptable tradeoff for the very secure and light
Not the least of the matter, the price was very reasonable.
I filled both water bottles but only used one during the run, they fit my hand well and are easy to get out during my walk times (I don't drink water while actively running). The hydration belt, even with both bottles full, was very light weight and did not cause any problems and I did not feel bogged down. The belt also moved really well with me, and fit easily under my jacket (it was 20F here).
I like this for a 5k/10k or everyday running. I would not use this for my half marathon, just because I would need more storage for protein bars and larger amounts of water.