Hydration Running Belt By SpartanFive - When Only The Best Is Good Enough
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THIS HAS IT ALL: Just simply the best hydration belt for runners. Soft lightweight neoprene pouch designed to enhance your running experience. No bouncing, chafing or discomfort even on long distance runs. Includes two 10 ounce BPA-fee leak proof water bottles to keep you hydrated. Clips for your race number.
- SECURE STORAGE: Water and sweat resistant pouch designed to keep your phone and valuables safe and secure. Second protected inner pocket keeps your keys from scratching your phone. Pocket size can accommodate nearly all smart phones. Includes an internal clip to stop your keys moving.
- SIZED TO FIT: Comfortable elastic waist strap adjusts to your hip size - 27" to 40"
- HIGH VISIBILITY: Zipper designed to keep drivers alert to your presence on low light morning and evening runs.
- 100% GUARANTEE: If you don’t absolutely love your SpartanFive Hydration Belt then just let us know and we will refund you the purchase price (or replace it if that’s what YOU want), no questions. This is our LIFETIME GUARANTEE to you. What better protection could you want
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wacces Exercise Waist Hydration Running Belt Pack - Fits iPhone 6/7 Plus Pack - with 2 BPA Free Water Bottles Yellow Zipper
iRainy Neoprene Water-Proof Hydration Running Belt W Touchscreen Zipper Pockets Fitness Workout Belt with Two 12oz BPA-Free Leak-Proof Water Bottles Belt Fits All Smartphones (Black)
Running Belt For Phone, Running Fanny Pack, Black, 2 Bottle Pack by Camden Gear
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||WCS STORE||Ven-US||QAPro|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 11.6 x 9.2 in||6 x 20 x 1 in||—||3.9 x 5.9 x 11.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||0.77 lb||0.55 lb|
Are You Tired Of Carrying Your Phone In Your Hand When You Exercise?
Hate the keys bouncing in your pocket? - Then You need the Hydration Belt from SpartanFive.
* STAYS IN PLACE - it won't move, bounce, jiggle or chafe. Wear it next to your skin or over your clothes. It won't annoy you when you are exercising. You won't even know its there.
* FULLY WEATHER RESISTANT - with waterproof zip. Your valuables will stay dry in almost any conditions.
* INCLUDES TWO BPA free 10oz drink bottles.
* LARGE POCKET - to keep all your valuables and workout essentials safe and sound. Includes an internal clip to secure your keys. Fits most brands and sizes of phones.
* REFLECTIVE TRIM - on the zips adds a safety feature for those low light or night time activities.
* FULLY ADJUSTABLE - elasticated waist belt makes a very comfortable fit and One-size-fits-all for any waist size from 29" through to 50" Please check your measurements before ordering.
* Simple and elegant. Store multiple items in the pocket, zip it up, put it on and forget its there. What could be easier.
** Wear it on the bike, in the Gym, when you are running or anywhere at all. *** YOU DESERVE THE BEST ***. Click Add to cart now.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this belt when I run for an hour or more. The plastic bottles are well made and do not leak. I am able to take them out and put them back in while running. They fit snug in the belt and are even more secure with the elastic band over the top. I don't use the pouch much except to hold a credit card (for emergencies) and my phone in the event of heavy rain. Typically it just goes in my pocket. I have an iPhone 6 with an outter box. I read a review were it did not fit for them. While snug, I have found it fits. The belt that goes around your waist is adjustable and seems to be the downside of the unit. It is an elastic material and I can see it eventually failing. However as of now it seems to be holding up. Only time will tell how durable it is. When both bottles are full I notice some movement in the belt when running. I have to tighten the straps really tight and even then I still get some. After drinking a couple ounces it goes away. If it's an issue just fill bottles a little less. Expect to get some emails from the company. They will ask you to write a review and potentially get a discount. Then you'll get another saying register for a lifetime warranty, otherwise you only get a 30 day warranty. Not sure why that is but oh well. Anyways that's my current review of this product. By the way I did not use the link to be refunded so this review is unbiased an does not rely on any reimbursement. If your looking nice for a decent running belt at a good price buy this. Otherwise spend more money and see what the others have to offer.