Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle with BPA Free Flex Cap
$28.76 - $71.50
- Wide Mouth 2.19" opening fits the Hydro Flask Straw Lid, Hydro Flip, and Wide Mouth Flex Cap
- With its double-wall vacuum insulated TempShield technology, liquids remain hot up to 6 Hours, and cold up to 24 Hours
- All Hydro Flasks are made of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 stainless steel food-grade stainless steel
- Thanks to the proprietary powder coat, your bottle stays slip-free making it easy to go wherever you do
- Comes standard with the new Flex Cap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Refreshment on the go.
From office to trail, staying hydrated on the go is easy with Hydro Flask. The TempShieldTM technology keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours.
With four convenient sizes and up to fourteen bold colors, your options for finding the right Hydro Flask are nearly limitless.
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
Durable & Safe
All products are made with 18/8 professional food-grade stainless steel – a metal recognized for its strength and purity. It also protects against flavor transfer, so today's coconut water won't taste like yesterday's sports drink.
Proprietary powder coat for an easy-grip, sweat-free, extra-durable bottle you can take anywhere. Along with the TempShield technology allowing for the lightest weight and slimmest profile insulated bottle, the signature powder coat adds slip-free grip and extra durability – so you can take your Hydro Flask anywhere, on any adventure. We offer a wide range of refreshingly bold colors as unique as you are.
Four Convenient Sizes
With their new Top Swing Lid, the Wide Mouth bottles come in four sizes for those who take their hydration seriously. The 18, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes provide hydration that doesn’t require excessive pit stops or refills. The 18 oz is small enough to carry for an afternoon on the tennis court or ice rink, the 32 oz is great for a full day of kayaking or canoeing, the 40 oz is ideal for that weekend on the lake in late summer, and the 64 oz Growler is specifically to keep your beer ice cold all day long. No matter what your situation, the Wide Mouth Hydro Flasks meet all your needs.
Hot or Cold
Whether you have a hydrating sports drink or ice cold water, Hydro Flask has you covered with whatever type of cap you need. The Hydro Flask Straw Lid will fit any Wide Mouth bottle by Hydro Flask and allow you to convert your screw top bottle instantly into an easy-access water bottle for your workout or the tonight’s softball game. The Straw lid also makes hydrating much more convenient while driving, in the office, or on the go.
Style it Your Way
With bold color choices you can personalize any Hydro Flask Wide Mouth bottle to your unique style when you buy a Hydro Flip Lid. The Hydro Flip Lid can instantly turn your screw cap bottle into an easy-access coffee thermos.
5% for Charity
Through the 5% Back program, Hydro Flask gives to multiple charities and non-profits, each helping people or the planet in a much needed way. Every time you purchase any Hydro Flask product, 5% of Hydro Flasks net proceeds from your purchase can be contributed to a great cause.
Simply register your bottle on Hydro Flask’s website and select your favorite organization.
Hydro Flask is so convinced that the make the best double wall vacuum insulated bottle available that they guarantee every Hydro Flask product with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
Freedom from Lukewarm
Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, 40, and 64 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask’s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours.
The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask’s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors. Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials.
Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle.
- Convenient carry size
- Ideal for day pack
- 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters
- Wide Mouth Opening
- TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
- Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
- BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
- Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid & Hydro Straw Lid
- Hand wash only with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry.
Safe for All
- All Hydro Flask accessories are BPA-free, Phthalate-free, and toxin-free
- Made from recyclable polypropylene PP#5 for safe, eco-friendly disposal
- Safe materials for children and adults alike
We are Hydro Flask
We are Hydro Flask.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
So here's the pros:
1) Unbelievably effective at holding temperature. Have yet to see an occasion when there is not still ice at the end of the day, no matter how hot it's been: sitting in a hot car, going through a double class of Bikram yoga (4hrs in 105 degree room!)
2) Incredibly well made. We have had other metal water bottles; they dent; paint chips or peels. Not this one; my son's still looks brand new after hanging off his backpack, banging around for the past 3 months.
3) Doesn't hold odors at all (unlike plastic bottles.)
4) Easy to clean (unlike most aluminum bottles.) I can actually get my (size 6.5) hand inside. Even the straw lid (bought separately) is constructed so that it is much easier to clean than, say, a Camelbak.
5) Dishwasher safe. Well, I'm not sure the company says that, but I've put it in the dishwasher over & over, and it still looks new.
6) Other available lids work well. Straw lid is easy to use, easy to clean, & watertight. Flip top lid is also easy to use & clean, but the company warns that it is not watertight, and it definitely isn't - bottle must be kept upright, or it spills.
7) Double wall means no condensation. Doesn't ever get slippery to hold. Won't form a little puddle or make water rings.
8) No BPAs (in case, after we've all been using them for years, "they" decide that HDPE 2 or other plastics aren't safe, after all.)
1) It's a lot of money for a water bottle! (Ok, vacuum bottle - you can put other stuff in, but still...)
2) The screw on cap works great, but is not so convenient. So, more money to buy other lids.
3) The 40 oz is a little inconvenient to carry. It's just slightly too big to fit in any of our cars' cup holders. (I'm guessing the 18 or 20 oz are the biggest that would fit there.) The 40 oz is also quite tall; it overbalances in pockets made for water bottles (e.g. on all our backpacks. The 32 oz is shorter, so might not have this problem.)
4) Since it's opaque, it's a little tricky to fill from a refrigerator water dispenser. Eventually you can gauge how full it is by sound, but it takes a little trial & error.
5) Somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle of equivalent size. But it is not a big difference.
6) Ok this one is really, really minor, but I can see how it might matter to somebody, sometime... it's kind of loud. That is, if you have ice: when you walk around, you will be accompanied by the sound of the ice clinking against the metal walls. If you're drinking in a library, people will notice ;-)
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a great water bottle. For many people, it's probably in the category of "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it." OTOH, it's still just a water bottle, or thermos or whatever, and there are lots of cheaper options! This should satisfy anyone who subscribes to the idea of having fewer things, of better quality. For myself, I will buy it again, but in a smaller size so I can carry it more easily.
Wow, I've managed to say a lot about a water bottle... If anyone bothers to read this, I hope it helps your purchase decision :-)
I bought these for gift and I wanted to have it engraved. Mike at milehighlaserengraving.com did an amazing job for custom engraving for a great price and excellent service.
Initially I thought I had capped the bottle improperly, but it is 100% unreliable when on its side, incapable of maintaining a seal.