Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Straw Lid
|Price:||$33.80 - $79.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- DESIGN IN MIND: With it's easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortable and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders. The wide mouth aspect also fits most backcountry water filters.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- DRINK IT IN: The durable Wide Mouth Straw Lid lets you add perfect sipping to all your outdoor adventures. It works with all Wide Mouth bottles and, thanks to the handy finger loop, you can clip your favorite Hydro Flask to your pack. Please note that the Wide Mouth Straw Lid is not leak-proof.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hydro Flask is one of the global leaders in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Drench Your Thirst
Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 32 oz keeps your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect 'all day and into the next' refreshment solution. The 40 oz is one of the largest bottles offered by Hydro Flask, making it the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Stay cool and hydrated all day long, no matter where your adventures take you.
The Wide Mouth Straw Lid is the ideal combination of convenience and drinkability. Designed for ultimate portability, every detail was crafted with easy-carry comfort in mind – so you can go further, for longer, keeping your favorite beverage comfortably by your side.
- Each bottle comes with one 1 lid
- Additional lids sold separately
- Compatible with all Hydro Flask wide mouth caps & lids
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Water Bottle with Flex Cap||Water Bottle with Straw Lid||Tumbler with Press-In Lid||Water Bottle with Sports Cap||Coffee Flask with Hydro Flip Lid|
|No-Sweat TempShield Insulation for Hot or Cold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA, Phthalate, and Toxin-Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Vehicle Cup Holders||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Bicycle Bottle Racks||✓||✓|
|Compatible with most backcountry water filters||✓||✓||✓|
Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 32 and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask’s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours.
The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask’s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors.
Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle.
• Convenient carry size
• Ideal for day pack
• 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters
• Wide Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flip Lid & Hydro Straw Lid
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually own several Hydro Flasks of different sizes. I have an 18 ounce flask for the car and running around town that fits in the cup holder. I have a 64 ounce flask for road trips, since I am frequently driving cross country. And I have a 32 ounce flask that I carry to work for 12 hour shifts. The finish on them is great and each of them still look brand new, except for the one I dropped and it dented. Even the dented flask still works great at keeping everything cold.
Do not put any part of the flask in the dishwasher as that will ruin the finish and it's simply not necessary. Washing them is easy with a quick swirl under the tap with dish soap. My tea tends to discolor the interior with time and then a tiny bit of vinegar and some water swirled around makes it look like new again in seconds.
Love the mango color...........have received many compliments.
UPDATE I took this to Charleston South Carolina, sitting on the beach all day and I still had ice by the time I went home! It's worth the money and now I almost exclusively use this water bottle and only this one! I had a collection of water bottles before, over 20...now I'm down to two a 24oz hydro flask (for coffee) and a 32oz for water.
EDIT: Hydro Flask was not the seller. Tall Ridge was the Seller.
Day One Evening:
Another Buyer responded to my answer to her question where I let her know that mine was old stock due to the 5-back program advertised on the paper attached to the bottle hasn't existed for quite a while now.
Day Two: The flip straw no longer works at all as the ball of the flip up portion doesn't seal properly.
Update: After having ordered and received a new legit hydro flask flip straw lid from a different vendor... (I also bought a bottle from a different vendor) it is clear that the lid provided with this flask was a fake.
Most recent customer reviews
She feels she's drinking more water with this flask, and she loves the green...Read more