Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap
|Price:||$29.95 - $131.92|
- Wide Mouth 2.19" opening fits the Hydro Flask Straw Lid, Hydro Flip, and Wide Mouth Flex Cap
- With its double-wall vacuum insulated TempShield technology, liquids remain hot up to 6 Hours, and cold up to 24 Hours
- All Hydro Flasks are made of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 stainless steel food-grade stainless steel
- Thanks to the proprietary powder coat, your bottle stays slip-free making it easy to go wherever you do
- Comes standard with the new Flex Cap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We are a global leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Made for the outdoors.
Lace up your hiking boots, grab a few camping chairs, and bring plenty of water. Big enough for a whole day in the backcountry, our Wide Mouth Bottle is made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill. And because it’s designed with TempShield double wall insulation, it keeps your hot water hot up to 12 hours or ice water refreshingly ice cold up to 24. Which means you’ll always have the perfect temperature drink, whether you’re navigating trails or celebrating your summit.
- Wide Mouth opening for faster fill and flow
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate Free
- Industry-standard wide mouth opening fits many third-party water filters
- Compatible with our Wide Mouth Straw Lid and Hydro Flip Lid
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Water Bottle with Flex Cap||Water Bottle with Straw Lid||Tumbler||Water Bottle with Sports Cap||Coffee|
|No-Sweat TempShield Insulation for Hot or Cold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA & Toxin Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Vehicle Cup Holders||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Bicycle Bottle Racks||✓||✓|
|Compatible with most backcountry water filters||✓||✓||✓|
For the Love of Parks
Hydro Flask is focusing their efforts on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere. This extends to parks of all kinds and sizes, in the U.S. and beyond.
Why parks? Because for Hydro Flask, parks represent a place we can all go to recreate, relax or be inspired. From urban park excursions with our family to national park adventures in the backcountry, parks of all sizes help make us healthier, happier and more fulfilled. Parks For All is Hydro Flask's way of sharing the love we all have for green spaces, and ensuring these special places get the attention and protection they deserve.
With your continued support, Hydro Flask is committed to building, restoring and maintaining parks everywhere.
Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, 40, and 64 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask’s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours.
The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask’s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors.
Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle.
• Convenient carry size
• Ideal for day pack
• 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters
• Wide Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flip Lid & Hydro Straw Lid
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here's the pros:
1) Unbelievably effective at holding temperature. Have yet to see an occasion when there is not still ice at the end of the day, no matter how hot it's been: sitting in a hot car, going through a double class of Bikram yoga (4hrs in 105 degree room!)
2) Incredibly well made. We have had other metal water bottles; they dent; paint chips or peels. Not this one; my son's still looks brand new after hanging off his backpack, banging around for the past 3 months.
3) Doesn't hold odors at all (unlike plastic bottles.)
4) Easy to clean (unlike most aluminum bottles.) I can actually get my (size 6.5) hand inside. Even the straw lid (bought separately) is constructed so that it is much easier to clean than, say, a Camelbak.
5) Dishwasher safe. Well, I'm not sure the company says that, but I've put it in the dishwasher over & over, and it still looks new.
6) Other available lids work well. Straw lid is easy to use, easy to clean, & watertight. Flip top lid is also easy to use & clean, but the company warns that it is not watertight, and it definitely isn't - bottle must be kept upright, or it spills.
7) Double wall means no condensation. Doesn't ever get slippery to hold. Won't form a little puddle or make water rings.
8) No BPAs (in case, after we've all been using them for years, "they" decide that HDPE 2 or other plastics aren't safe, after all.)
1) It's a lot of money for a water bottle! (Ok, vacuum bottle - you can put other stuff in, but still...)
2) The screw on cap works great, but is not so convenient. So, more money to buy other lids.
3) The 40 oz is a little inconvenient to carry. It's just slightly too big to fit in any of our cars' cup holders. (I'm guessing the 18 or 20 oz are the biggest that would fit there.) The 40 oz is also quite tall; it overbalances in pockets made for water bottles (e.g. on all our backpacks. The 32 oz is shorter, so might not have this problem.)
4) Since it's opaque, it's a little tricky to fill from a refrigerator water dispenser. Eventually you can gauge how full it is by sound, but it takes a little trial & error.
5) Somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle of equivalent size. But it is not a big difference.
6) Ok this one is really, really minor, but I can see how it might matter to somebody, sometime... it's kind of loud. That is, if you have ice: when you walk around, you will be accompanied by the sound of the ice clinking against the metal walls. If you're drinking in a library, people will notice ;-)
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a great water bottle. For many people, it's probably in the category of "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it." OTOH, it's still just a water bottle, or thermos or whatever, and there are lots of cheaper options! This should satisfy anyone who subscribes to the idea of having fewer things, of better quality. For myself, I will buy it again, but in a smaller size so I can carry it more easily.
Wow, I've managed to say a lot about a water bottle... If anyone bothers to read this, I hope it helps your purchase decision :-)
Price brought this down 1.5 stars. Would be 4-5 otherwise. Having a water bottle on you all the time is wonderful though. So get one you really like. The best praise I can give this bottle is that it's within arms 90% of my life. Which is about the best praise imaginable.