Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap
|Price:||$29.95 - $89.99|
- Wide Mouth 2.19" opening fits the Hydro Flask Straw Lid, Hydro Flip, and Wide Mouth Flex Cap
- With its double-wall vacuum insulated TempShield technology, liquids remain hot up to 6 Hours, and cold up to 24 Hours
- All Hydro Flasks are made of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 stainless steel food-grade stainless steel
- Thanks to the proprietary powder coat, your bottle stays slip-free making it easy to go wherever you do
- Comes standard with the new Flex Cap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The 32 oz is sure to keep you hydrated all day. The wide mouth makes it easy to put whole ice cubes in your drink refreshing drink and it will stay that way for hours on end. This is the perfect gift for some one else or a "treat ya self" just for you, either way you can't go wrong!
Replacing the existing cap on all our Wide Mouth bottles, the new award-winning Flex Cap is the ideal combination of strength and flexibility. Designed for ultimate portability, we crafted every detail with easy-carry comfort in mind ? and insulated it too? so you can go further, for longer, keeping your favorite beverage comfortably by your side.
- Ideal size for all-day hydration
- Fits most backcountry water filters
- TempShieldTM Protected
- Keeps cold up to 24 hours
- Keeps hot up to 6 hours
- 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (or our Classic Stainless option)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So here's the pros:
1) Unbelievably effective at holding temperature. Have yet to see an occasion when there is not still ice at the end of the day, no matter how hot it's been: sitting in a hot car, going through a double class of Bikram yoga (4hrs in 105 degree room!)
2) Incredibly well made. We have had other metal water bottles; they dent; paint chips or peels. Not this one; my son's still looks brand new after hanging off his backpack, banging around for the past 3 months.
3) Doesn't hold odors at all (unlike plastic bottles.)
4) Easy to clean (unlike most aluminum bottles.) I can actually get my (size 6.5) hand inside. Even the straw lid (bought separately) is constructed so that it is much easier to clean than, say, a Camelbak.
5) Dishwasher safe. Well, I'm not sure the company says that, but I've put it in the dishwasher over & over, and it still looks new.
6) Other available lids work well. Straw lid is easy to use, easy to clean, & watertight. Flip top lid is also easy to use & clean, but the company warns that it is not watertight, and it definitely isn't - bottle must be kept upright, or it spills.
7) Double wall means no condensation. Doesn't ever get slippery to hold. Won't form a little puddle or make water rings.
8) No BPAs (in case, after we've all been using them for years, "they" decide that HDPE 2 or other plastics aren't safe, after all.)
1) It's a lot of money for a water bottle! (Ok, vacuum bottle - you can put other stuff in, but still...)
2) The screw on cap works great, but is not so convenient. So, more money to buy other lids.
3) The 40 oz is a little inconvenient to carry. It's just slightly too big to fit in any of our cars' cup holders. (I'm guessing the 18 or 20 oz are the biggest that would fit there.) The 40 oz is also quite tall; it overbalances in pockets made for water bottles (e.g. on all our backpacks. The 32 oz is shorter, so might not have this problem.)
4) Since it's opaque, it's a little tricky to fill from a refrigerator water dispenser. Eventually you can gauge how full it is by sound, but it takes a little trial & error.
5) Somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle of equivalent size. But it is not a big difference.
6) Ok this one is really, really minor, but I can see how it might matter to somebody, sometime... it's kind of loud. That is, if you have ice: when you walk around, you will be accompanied by the sound of the ice clinking against the metal walls. If you're drinking in a library, people will notice ;-)
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a great water bottle. For many people, it's probably in the category of "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it." OTOH, it's still just a water bottle, or thermos or whatever, and there are lots of cheaper options! This should satisfy anyone who subscribes to the idea of having fewer things, of better quality. For myself, I will buy it again, but in a smaller size so I can carry it more easily.
Wow, I've managed to say a lot about a water bottle... If anyone bothers to read this, I hope it helps your purchase decision :-)
I got it in the color mango and it's just so bright and happy. (Plus I can always find it, even from across the room.) Mine has a few small dents here and there from getting banged up when I swing it around (I sometimes forget how large it is LOL), and maybe a couple dark "scratches," but otherwise is in very good shape. It's really LOUD when you drop it or bang it against anything hard (it is steel after all), so keep that in mind. I did end up buying a grey silicone sleeve thing for it Thermi Protective Silicone Sleeve), but I don't use it much.
But the reason I absolutely love it is because it really does keep my water cool/cold! I sometimes have to park in the sun and if I leave my bottle in the car, the bottle itself will be warm but the water inside will still be cold! Witchcraft! The $40 price tag scared me away at first but I'm glad I got it. Honestly this bottle makes me want to drink water (I already drank a lot but now I drink a WHOLE LOT MORE).
"Hydrate or die!" -my husband (military LOL)