Hydro Flask 18 oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN IN MIND: With it's easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortable and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders. The wide mouth aspect also fits most backcountry water filters.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We are a global leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Made For The Outdoors
Lace up your hiking boots, grab a few camping chairs, and bring plenty of water. Big enough for a whole day in the backcountry, our Wide Mouth Bottle is made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill. And because it’s designed with TempShield double wall insulation, it keeps your hot water hot up to 12 hours or ice water refreshingly ice cold up to 24. Which means you’ll always have the perfect temperature drink, whether you’re navigating trails or celebrating your summit.
- Wide Mouth opening for faster fill and flow
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate Free
- Industry-standard wide mouth opening fits many third-party water filters
- Compatible with our Wide Mouth Straw Lid and Hydro Flip Lid
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Water Bottle with Flex Cap||Water Bottle with Straw Lid||Tumbler||Water Bottle with Sports Cap||Coffee|
|No-Sweat TempShield Insulation for Hot or Cold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA & Toxin Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Vehicle Cup Holders||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Bicycle Bottle Racks||✓||✓|
|Compatible with most backcountry water filters||✓||✓||✓|
Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, 40, and 64 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask’s 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours.
The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask’s 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors.
Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle.
• Convenient carry size
• Ideal for day pack
• 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters
• Wide Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flip Lid & Hydro Straw Lid
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a white 32oz hydro flask.
When I opened it I could tell something was off,
I compared it to my other hydro flask (32oz in mint) it was so much lighter and the logo looks like someone spray painted it on, also at the bottom there is no where it was made and how many OZ the Bottle was
For sure I would not recommend this page to anyone
Sad part is I was buying this as a gift for a friend.
So here's the pros:
1) Unbelievably effective at holding temperature. Have yet to see an occasion when there is not still ice at the end of the day, no matter how hot it's been: sitting in a hot car, going through a double class of Bikram yoga (4hrs in 105 degree room!)
2) Incredibly well made. We have had other metal water bottles; they dent; paint chips or peels. Not this one; my son's still looks brand new after hanging off his backpack, banging around for the past 3 months.
3) Doesn't hold odors at all (unlike plastic bottles.)
4) Easy to clean (unlike most aluminum bottles.) I can actually get my (size 6.5) hand inside. Even the straw lid (bought separately) is constructed so that it is much easier to clean than, say, a Camelbak.
5) Dishwasher safe. Well, I'm not sure the company says that, but I've put it in the dishwasher over & over, and it still looks new.
6) Other available lids work well. Straw lid is easy to use, easy to clean, & watertight. Flip top lid is also easy to use & clean, but the company warns that it is not watertight, and it definitely isn't - bottle must be kept upright, or it spills.
7) Double wall means no condensation. Doesn't ever get slippery to hold. Won't form a little puddle or make water rings.
8) No BPAs (in case, after we've all been using them for years, "they" decide that HDPE 2 or other plastics aren't safe, after all.)
1) It's a lot of money for a water bottle! (Ok, vacuum bottle - you can put other stuff in, but still...)
2) The screw on cap works great, but is not so convenient. So, more money to buy other lids.
3) The 40 oz is a little inconvenient to carry. It's just slightly too big to fit in any of our cars' cup holders. (I'm guessing the 18 or 20 oz are the biggest that would fit there.) The 40 oz is also quite tall; it overbalances in pockets made for water bottles (e.g. on all our backpacks. The 32 oz is shorter, so might not have this problem.)
4) Since it's opaque, it's a little tricky to fill from a refrigerator water dispenser. Eventually you can gauge how full it is by sound, but it takes a little trial & error.
5) Somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle of equivalent size. But it is not a big difference.
6) Ok this one is really, really minor, but I can see how it might matter to somebody, sometime... it's kind of loud. That is, if you have ice: when you walk around, you will be accompanied by the sound of the ice clinking against the metal walls. If you're drinking in a library, people will notice ;-)
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a great water bottle. For many people, it's probably in the category of "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it." OTOH, it's still just a water bottle, or thermos or whatever, and there are lots of cheaper options! This should satisfy anyone who subscribes to the idea of having fewer things, of better quality. For myself, I will buy it again, but in a smaller size so I can carry it more easily.
Wow, I've managed to say a lot about a water bottle... If anyone bothers to read this, I hope it helps your purchase decision :-)
I submitted a warranty claim on the Hydro Flask website on 2/28/18. I did not get a confirmation number or an email and I was not sure that my claim was received. I resubmitted the claim on 3/1/18. Again I did not get a confirmation number. On 3/2/18 I received 2 separate emails from 2 different Hydro Flask employees.
The first email told me to try to return it to Amazon. The other email told me to write "DO NOT WARRANTY" and the date in bold letters with permanent marker and then reply with a photograph of the bottle.I followed the instructions in the second email. The bottle is black so I wrote with a silver Sharpie.
I never received a reply and I have written 2 follow up emails. Exactly one month after purchasing this overpriced water bottle and it is defaced and chipped. In the attached picture you can see the poor job of powder coating on the neck, the chip in the powder coat above and to the left of the logo, and the permanent marker damage I did at Hydro Flask's direction.
I am extremely dissatisified with Hydro Flask's communication and the quality of their product.