Hydro Flask 18 oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGN IN MIND: With it's easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortable and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders. The wide mouth aspect also fits most backcountry water filters.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We are a global leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Made For The Outdoors
Lace up your hiking boots, grab a few camping chairs, and bring plenty of water. Big enough for a whole day in the backcountry, our Wide Mouth Bottle is made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill. And because it’s designed with TempShield double wall insulation, it keeps your hot water hot up to 12 hours or ice water refreshingly ice cold up to 24. Which means you’ll always have the perfect temperature drink, whether you’re navigating trails or celebrating your summit.
- Wide Mouth opening for faster fill and flow
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate Free
- Industry-standard wide mouth opening fits many third-party water filters
- Compatible with our Wide Mouth Straw Lid and Hydro Flip Lid
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Water Bottle with Flex Cap||Water Bottle with Straw Lid||Tumbler||Water Bottle with Sports Cap||Coffee|
|No-Sweat TempShield Insulation for Hot or Cold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA & Toxin Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Vehicle Cup Holders||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Bicycle Bottle Racks||✓||✓|
|Compatible with most backcountry water filters||✓||✓||✓|
DESIGN IN MIND: With it's easy-access wide mouth, the sleek design holds the same volume of liquid as other leading water bottle brands. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here's the pros:
1) Unbelievably effective at holding temperature. Have yet to see an occasion when there is not still ice at the end of the day, no matter how hot it's been: sitting in a hot car, going through a double class of Bikram yoga (4hrs in 105 degree room!)
2) Incredibly well made. We have had other metal water bottles; they dent; paint chips or peels. Not this one; my son's still looks brand new after hanging off his backpack, banging around for the past 3 months.
3) Doesn't hold odors at all (unlike plastic bottles.)
4) Easy to clean (unlike most aluminum bottles.) I can actually get my (size 6.5) hand inside. Even the straw lid (bought separately) is constructed so that it is much easier to clean than, say, a Camelbak.
5) Dishwasher safe. Well, I'm not sure the company says that, but I've put it in the dishwasher over & over, and it still looks new.
6) Other available lids work well. Straw lid is easy to use, easy to clean, & watertight. Flip top lid is also easy to use & clean, but the company warns that it is not watertight, and it definitely isn't - bottle must be kept upright, or it spills.
7) Double wall means no condensation. Doesn't ever get slippery to hold. Won't form a little puddle or make water rings.
8) No BPAs (in case, after we've all been using them for years, "they" decide that HDPE 2 or other plastics aren't safe, after all.)
1) It's a lot of money for a water bottle! (Ok, vacuum bottle - you can put other stuff in, but still...)
2) The screw on cap works great, but is not so convenient. So, more money to buy other lids.
3) The 40 oz is a little inconvenient to carry. It's just slightly too big to fit in any of our cars' cup holders. (I'm guessing the 18 or 20 oz are the biggest that would fit there.) The 40 oz is also quite tall; it overbalances in pockets made for water bottles (e.g. on all our backpacks. The 32 oz is shorter, so might not have this problem.)
4) Since it's opaque, it's a little tricky to fill from a refrigerator water dispenser. Eventually you can gauge how full it is by sound, but it takes a little trial & error.
5) Somewhat heavier than a plastic bottle of equivalent size. But it is not a big difference.
6) Ok this one is really, really minor, but I can see how it might matter to somebody, sometime... it's kind of loud. That is, if you have ice: when you walk around, you will be accompanied by the sound of the ice clinking against the metal walls. If you're drinking in a library, people will notice ;-)
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a great water bottle. For many people, it's probably in the category of "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it." OTOH, it's still just a water bottle, or thermos or whatever, and there are lots of cheaper options! This should satisfy anyone who subscribes to the idea of having fewer things, of better quality. For myself, I will buy it again, but in a smaller size so I can carry it more easily.
Wow, I've managed to say a lot about a water bottle... If anyone bothers to read this, I hope it helps your purchase decision :-)