Hydro Flask Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$32.95 - $82.99|
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6 hours
- Premium grade 18/8 Stainless Steel BPA free Sports Bottle
- High quality colorful powder-coated matte finish exterior that never sweats
- The Lifetime Warranty makes Hydro Flask water bottles the best you can buy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Hydro Flask's insulated water bottles are made of high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel. The bottles have no liner (like most aluminum bottles) and are BPA free. Unlike plastic water bottles or single wall stainless bottles, Hydro Flask will keep your beverage of choice at your preferred temperature for hours, whether you choose hot, cold or room temperature liquids. All Hydro Flask products feature a lifetime warranty and are double wall vacuum insulated. They are designed to be lightweight, making them great for long hikes, days on the beach, golf, long road trips or everyday office use. Even when filled with ice, the exterior of your Hydro Flask will never leave a puddle on your desk, drip on your shirt, or sweat in your bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
-Steel seems extremely durable, plastic/rubber cap seems fine.
-Haven't experienced leakage, screwing the lid on hand-tight gets the job done.
-Retains water temperature very well, at least for a whole day. Cold water stays cold, hot water stays hot, and even lukewarm water stays s***ty and lukewarm.
-Funky smell after a few weeks of usage, but all bottles do that. My solution: fill bottle with boiling hot water, cap it, flip it upside-down and let it sit over night. Works for me and I'm too lazy to use cleaning products (warning: water will still be boiling hot).
-Makes a loud ass dinging noise if you drop it; scares the s*** out of people.
-Wide opening forces you to use hand-eye coordination to not spill a gallon of water on your own face. (note: 1 gallon may not equate to 40 ounces)
Been using it for two months, I highly recommend for customers who would like to pee more and also wield a blunt-force object. I have included a picture of my Hydro Flask next to a Rukia anime figurine for size comparison.
1. It's so light weight. Even tho it's huge it's like you're just carrying the weight of the liquid.
2. It's huge and I love it. If I just finish drinking all the water in here during my 9hr work day, I've had enough water for the day. (Since I drink water before and after work.)
3. Insulates well!!! Once I put hot tea and then put it in the refrigerator overnight just assuming I will have cold tea the next day but when I opened the lid at work, it was still steaming hot.
4. Bpa free stainless steel
5. Customer service. I broke the lid bc I was always bending it back. I emailed them and they replaced the lid right away. No questions asked.
Can't speak to its ability to keep things hot. If I drink 40 oz of coffee I'm not sure I would survive to write the review.
At time of purchase I also purchased the integrated straw lid which is a huge upgrade that is more than worth its measily $7 price. I have one for the growler too and without it you wind up tilting a widemouth jug with 40 or 64 ounces of liquid towards your face. Sooner or later it won't end well. Non issue with the straw. Also get a Juglug ring and mount it down where the original retention ring for the basic lid goes. Makes for a sturdy handle.
I took away one star because every once in a while, the lid would get stuck. I think it happens when you fill it up to the brim then close it. The next time you try to open it, it would just keep spinning like one of those medicine bottles that you need to push down to open. My trick to opening it when it gets stuck like that is to pull really hard while spinning it. With enough force, it will open with ice and water splashing everywhere while people judge you..
Lastly, I like that it is slim and fairly lightweight. Other bottles that are lightweight tend to lose the temperature pretty fast. As a college student, I need my water to be as cold as possible and have it with me everywhere I go. If the bottle were any bigger, it would be hard to carry it around.