- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 6 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00LGUY7K2
- Item model number: W32520
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9,887 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,246 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Hydro Flask Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$24.95 - $99.00|
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6 hours
- Premium grade 18/8 Stainless Steel BPA free Sports Bottle
- High quality colorful powder-coated matte finish exterior that never sweats
- The Lifetime Warranty makes Hydro Flask water bottles the best you can buy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Hydro Flask's insulated water bottles are made of high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel. The bottles have no liner (like most aluminum bottles) and are BPA free. Unlike plastic water bottles or single wall stainless bottles, Hydro Flask will keep your beverage of choice at your preferred temperature for hours, whether you choose hot, cold or room temperature liquids. All Hydro Flask products feature a lifetime warranty and are double wall vacuum insulated. They are designed to be lightweight, making them great for long hikes, days on the beach, golf, long road trips or everyday office use. Even when filled with ice, the exterior of your Hydro Flask will never leave a puddle on your desk, drip on your shirt, or sweat in your bag.
Top Customer Reviews
-Steel seems extremely durable, plastic/rubber cap seems fine.
-Haven't experienced leakage, screwing the lid on hand-tight gets the job done.
-Retains water temperature very well, at least for a whole day. Cold water stays cold, hot water stays hot, and even lukewarm water stays s***ty and lukewarm.
-Funky smell after a few weeks of usage, but all bottles do that. My solution: fill bottle with boiling hot water, cap it, flip it upside-down and let it sit over night. Works for me and I'm too lazy to use cleaning products (warning: water will still be boiling hot).
-Makes a loud ass dinging noise if you drop it; scares the s*** out of people.
-Wide opening forces you to use hand-eye coordination to not spill a gallon of water on your own face. (note: 1 gallon may not equate to 40 ounces)
Been using it for two months, I highly recommend for customers who would like to pee more and also wield a blunt-force object. I have included a picture of my Hydro Flask next to a Rukia anime figurine for size comparison.
1. It's so light weight. Even tho it's huge it's like you're just carrying the weight of the liquid.
2. It's huge and I love it. If I just finish drinking all the water in here during my 9hr work day, I've had enough water for the day. (Since I drink water before and after work.)
3. Insulates well!!! Once I put hot tea and then put it in the refrigerator overnight just assuming I will have cold tea the next day but when I opened the lid at work, it was still steaming hot.
4. Bpa free stainless steel
5. Customer service. I broke the lid bc I was always bending it back. I emailed them and they replaced the lid right away. No questions asked.
I am not sure if I want to even exchange it for another, because even if the seam at the bottom was faulty, it shouldn't have rusted if it was made from stainless steel?