Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Wide Mouth, 40-Ounce
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6 hours
- Premium grade 18/8 Stainless Steel BPA free Sports Bottle
- High quality colorful powder-coated matte finish exterior that never sweats
- A great way to give back Hydro Flask donates 5% back to a charity of your choice
- The Lifetime Warranty makes Hydro Flasks the best water bottles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||10.81 x 3.56 x 10.81 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 pound|
|Item Weight||1.06 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
-Steel seems extremely durable, plastic/rubber cap seems fine.
-Haven't experienced leakage, screwing the lid on hand-tight gets the job done.
-Retains water temperature very well, at least for a whole day. Cold water stays cold, hot water stays hot, and even lukewarm water stays s***ty and lukewarm.
-Funky smell after a few weeks of usage, but all bottles do that. My solution: fill bottle with boiling hot water, cap it, flip it upside-down and let it sit over night. Works for me and I'm too lazy to use cleaning products (warning: water will still be boiling hot).
-Makes a loud ass dinging noise if you drop it; scares the s*** out of people.
-Wide opening forces you to use hand-eye coordination to not spill a gallon of water on your own face. (note: 1 gallon may not equate to 40 ounces)
Been using it for two months, I highly recommend for customers who would like to pee more and also wield a blunt-force object. I have included a picture of my Hydro Flask next to a Rukia anime figurine for size comparison.
1. It's so light weight. Even tho it's huge it's like you're just carrying the weight of the liquid.
2. It's huge and I love it. If I just finish drinking all the water in here during my 9hr work day, I've had enough water for the day. (Since I drink water before and after work.)
3. Insulates well!!! Once I put hot tea and then put it in the refrigerator overnight just assuming I will have cold tea the next day but when I opened the lid at work, it was still steaming hot.
4. Bpa free stainless steel
5. Customer service. I broke the lid bc I was always bending it back. I emailed them and they replaced the lid right away. No questions asked.
So I needed a change. After a couple days of research, I got the 40 oz Hydro Flask.
Frankly, it's changed my whole perspective on hydration and having something to look forward that is within arm's reach when I'm on the phone, cranking out an email, or figure out some business strategy. The best way to describe is to give you the "Before and After."
❖ I used to reach out to 3 lb my glass mug to sip some hot tea...but then I find it's hold. So I have to walk to the kitchen to microwave it for 90 seconds.
❖ With the Hydro Flask, it's still hot. I enjoy sip and I'm right back to work without skipping a beat.
❖ I reach out to my cup of cold juice or diet Coke. It's empty. I either get up to pour some more...or continue working.
❖ With the Hydro Flask, I've got my cold beverage in a 40 oz container that lasts for hours before I need to refill it.
Other Things You Need to Know:
❖ I bought the optional flip top lid and I'm happy with the convenience of being able to take sip without having to unscrew a cap.
►►►►►NOW...ABOUT THE WHOLE DISHWASHER CONTROVERSY
Below, I'm not telling anyone to do anything that would void the manufacturer's warranty. I'm telling you my own experience and preferences.
I did my homework. Everybody, include the folks at Hydro Flask whom I called, said don't wash it in the dishwasher.
Well, I'm asking myself, what is the difference between hand washing it and putting it in the dishwasher?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WOW. I don't know why it took me so long to purchase my first Hydro Flask, but I've been recommending them to anyone and everyone that will listen!! Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I drop this thing on a daily basis, and it withstands my abusive lifestyle. Also yay hydration!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great bottle! It works great in hot temperatures and in freezing ones! Excellent product!Published 2 days ago by Mari
Hydro flask is a great product. I've dropped this and my 18-oz and a couple of dings on the outside, but nothing on the insulated interior. They are greatPublished 2 days ago by Suzanne T
Great product, if it's the original.
This is either a knockoff or I received a lemon. I have 2 other 40 oz Hydro Flasks and neither of them feels cold/hot to the touch... Read more
Its summertime in Phoenix and I work outside. Highs are averaging well over 110 degrees, and I had just come to accept that with a job that requires me to work outside in the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jakob
I loved this water bottle at first. It kept my water cold and did not leach any flavor into the water. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Natalie Mac