Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Standard Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap
|Price:||$18.75 - $70.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- DESIGN IN MIND: Standard Mouth is ideal for sipping, while still accommodating ice cubes. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortably and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders and bicycle bottle racks.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hydro Flask is a global leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Refreshment On the Go
From office to trail, staying hydrated on the go is easy with Hydro Flask. The TempShield technology keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours. Stay cool and hydrated all day long, no matter where your adventures take you.
- Each order comes with one bottle and one lid
- Additional lids sold separately
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate Free
- Compatible with our Standard Mouth Size Caps and Lids
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Standard Mouth with Flex Cap||Standard Mouth with Sport Cap||Wide Mouth with Flex Cap||Wide Mouth with Straw Lid||Wide Mouth with Hydro Flip Lid||Tumbler with Press-In Lid|
|No-Sweat TempShield Insulation for Hot or Cold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA, Phthalate, and Toxin-Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lid Style||Insulated Flex Cap||Insulated Sport Cap||Insulated Flex Cap||Insulated Straw Lid||Hydro Flip Lid||Insulated Press-In Lid|
|Fits in Vehicle Cup Holders||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in Bicycle Bottle Racks||✓||✓|
|Compatible with most backcountry water filters||✓||✓||✓|
Count on ice in the forecast. Staying hydrated is easy when you’ve got this portable thirst-quenching travel buddy. Whether you’re headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you. The 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation technology will keep cold liquids chilled for up to 24 hours, while hot liquids remain hot for up to 6.
The Standard Mouth opening is large enough to fit most ice cubes, but small enough to sip from on the go. Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your ice cubes intact and your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours. It's large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a pack, side pocket or car cup holder. 18/8 stainless steel keeps your favorite beverage fresh and pure, without any leftover flavors or odors.
All Hydro Flasks use recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
• Small enough for convenient transport
• Standard Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flask Sport Cap
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After using this bottle for a little over a week, the handle on the cap broke off... I can put it back on but it is no longer secure and I almost dropped it when it snapped. Considering I paid $35 plus tax for a high quality insulated bottle, I am extremely disappointed.
This Hydro Flask is great for all people, especially those frequently on the go who don’t have time to drink their coffee at home or gym-goers who need to keep their water cold through the whole workout. Some aspects that stand out are the varieties, durability, and practicality of the bottle for all people.
• Temperature regulation: No matter what beverage you put in the Hydro Flask, it stays the temperature you want it to be! When it’s super warm and you’re walking to class, your ice water stays chill or when it feels like the tundra in the wintertime, your hot cocoa stays toasty.
• Variety of styles: From colors to sizes, you are able to choose the perfect bottle for your needs. You can choose from fourteen different colors, four different sizes, and two different types of lids. You never feel like you’re settling!
• Taste: If you tend to have an aversion towards metal-insulated bottles due to their tendency to leave a metallic taste in your mouth, you don’t have to worry! The only thing that you will taste when drinking out of the Hydro Flask is the beverage inside.
• Design: This sleek design makes for a really nice looking bottle. The time and effort the company put into the bottle is apparent since I nearly chipped my bottle on the side of my desk and the paint stayed completely intact.
• Durability: This bottle could withstand nearly any of your daily activities! I take it to the gym daily and it stays strong despite all the times it accidentally gets kicked over or a dumbbell is dropped on it
• Sensitivity: Even though this bottle keeps your drinks the most extreme temperatures, you would never guess because you can’t feel it from the outside! It won’t scald your hand no matter how warm you keep your coffee
• Price: The Hydro Flask is affordable and costs the same, if not less, as any other less-effective water bottle.
• A little TOO good at temperature regulation: Although I love this water bottle, some of you probably have sensitive tongues too heat/cold. Be careful when taking your first sips in the morning or your coffee might give a harsh wake-up call.
Overall, this water bottle met and exceeded my expectations. Especially for such a low price, it is 100% worth every penny. This water bottle will last you years and you won’t regret your purchase; I definitely didn’t!
I have an insulated bottle from another company that took much more abuse and looks flawless several months later. My Hydro flask wasn't even a month old! Don't expect to take advantage of the warranty, their customer service will tell you to drop another $30+! Don't advertise this thing with the outdoors in mind when it can't even serve as an office bottle.
The one I use with my bike has the sport cap, which I don't like at all either. Yes, it saves me time; I don't have to unscrew the cap for 10 seconds in order to drink, but the spout is so hard to open that I might lose a tooth one of these days (I do use my teeth to open it).
The one I bought at the same time as the bike one - I got both at the same time - had the narrow mouth. What a mistake! The ice from my freezer's ice-maker would fit in fine, but ice from anywhere else? Not a chance! I'd sometimes had to chew on it to make smaller pieces. Third bottle definitely had a wide mouth and I love it! Fits all kinds of ice and, like any other Hydro Flask, keeps beverages cold for over 24 hours. I live in the Caribbean and have accidentally left my bottle in a car in scorching heat only to find the water or Coke still cold 20 hours later. Not only that... I drink a lot of Coke and I can leave some in the bottle only to find it perfectly carbonated and cold and not watered down 20+ hours later.
So, here's my issue with the new cap and why I'm giving 4 stars to a bottle I wouldn't trade for anything: the old (previous) wide cap was made of strong plastic; you could put your finger through the hole, twist and that'd be it. Not ideal for sports, but great for everything else. New cap has a rubber handle and rubbery screwing mechanism. So, now the handle, in my opinion, is useless. You can't open it using the handle because it twists in your hand. So now you have to grab the actual cap and twist, but the rubber on the lower part makes it much harder to open. I assume this was done to create a better seal and for the contents of the bottle to stay cold or hot for longer, but I don't think that was ever a problem.
I have never used Hydro Flask for hot beverages, but I will never stop praising how it can keep cold beverages really cold in the hottest environments.
And, let me just say, I haven't used a glass to drink anything while I'm at home since I got my first Hydro Flask (and I was NOT sent a free sample in order to review it -- wish I had!)