Hydro Flask 21 oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle, Standard Mouth with BPA Free Sport Cap
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN IN MIND: Standard Mouth is ideal for sipping, while still accommodating ice cubes. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortably and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders and bicycle bottle racks.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- ONE-HANDED REFRESHMENT: From mountain trails to morning yoga class, the Standard Mouth Insulated Sport Cap lets you hydrate one-handed and on the fly. It’s the first insulated sport cap specifically designed to keep water in your Hydro Flask bottle ice cold, sip after sip.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hydro Flask is one of the global leaders in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Refreshment on the go
From office to trail, staying hydrated on the go is easy with Hydro Flask. The TempShield technology keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours.
- The 21 oz Hydro Flask equipped with a Standard Mouth Insulated Sport Cap is the perfect go-anywhere companion on your busiest days
- It stashes easily in a small shoulder bag, your pack’s side pocket or your car cup holder
- Holds enough to keep you going for hours without weighing you down
- Fits in most bicycle bottle racks & vehicle cup holders
- Comes with one (1) sport cap
- Additional caps sold separately
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
|Standard Mouth with Sport Cap||Standard Mouth with Flex Cap||Wide Mouth with Straw Lid||Wide Mouth with Flex Cap||Tumbler with Press-In Lid|
|24 Hours Cold & 6 Hours Hot||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits in most bicycle bottle racks & car cup holders||✓||✓|
|Slip-Free Powder Coating||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA, Phthalate, and Toxin-Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Hydration on the go. The 21 oz vacuum insulated Hydro Flask is our most versatile medium-sized water bottle and one of our most popular. It is the perfect go-anywhere companion on your busiest days. It fits nearly any size ice cube and is easy to drink from on the go. With a convenient 21 oz capacity and a moderately wide mouth opening, it's great for sports drinks, juice, smoothies or water. It stashes easily in a small shoulder bag, your pack’s side pocket or your car cup holder, and holds enough to keep you going for hours without weighing you down. This flask is as diverse as you!
The 21 oz insulated Hydro Flask is made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, and the double wall vacuum insulation provides top notch insulation power, keeping cold liquids icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids steaming hot for up to 6 hours.
Hydro Flask is proud that all our products are BPA-free, recyclable and backed by a lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you’re getting the market’s premium insulating beverage bottle.
• Easy to transport
• Versatile, middle-of-the-road size
• Standard Mouth Opening
• TempShield(TM) Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flask Sport Cap
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure
Color: Black | Size: 21 oz (621 ml) Standard Mouth
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave the bottle 4 stars instead of 5 for 2 reasons. 1st there is a clinking noise when I drink the water and secondly the price seemed a little higher than I thought I should pay.
I purchased the Hydro Flask with Graphite coating, Sport Cap.
Comparing it to a Contigo Sheffield Autospout (SS, spout)
Insulation - Outstanding
I have ice in the bottle 24 hr after the above described ride.
The Contigo bottle insulation is not good; ice gone during the 2 hr ride.
Powder Coating - Terrible
Engineer, familiar with powder coatings. Though the Hydro Flask fits well in my bike water bottle cage, the relatively soft thermoplastic cage beats the living whatever out of this oven-hardened thermoset powder coating. The coating is 100% gone over 25% of the bottle perimeter at the base. And the powder coating is chewing up the cage. I've owned the bottle 4 months and used it on only a handful of 30 mile rides. By contrast, the aluminum Contigo bottle as few scratches after about the same usage. Pics attached.
Sport Cap - Difficult to use on a bike, cannot clean inside the spout, cannot see mold if it develops, contact surface is always exposed to road stuff spinning up from the front tire.
The cap is extremely sturdy, but it's all but impossible to open with one hand (I do, but it's a bit dangerous).
The Contigo cap is extremely well designed: a) You can easily clean it inside with an OXO skinny brush; b) it's light-colored so you can easily see whether it's clean; c) The Autospout is easy to open and close with one hand, and it keeps the spout tip covered when not in use.
OK for use on a bike if you're OK with using a beat-up-looking bottle with a difficult to manipulate spout exposed to whatever spins up from your front tire.
The Hydro Flask had absolutely zero condensation on the outside during any of those three days! I couldn't believe it! The texture is a powder coating and I think that's great as I don't fear that I'm going to drop it. As you can see from the pictures I provided, the color is vibrant and the blue looks great! The sport cap is a plus, it does not leak, and it makes for very easy use. It's not your typical spout tip either as it's a thick rubber. This might be a good thing for people who typically bite the plastic tip. I will say that the Hydro Flask is more expensive than other water bottles on the market from what I've seen but they are well worth the cost.
Hydro Flask is designed and originated from beautiful Bend, Oregon which is where I was born and raised so I feel ashamed I waited so many years to try or buy or one. And although I live in Kansas City now, I love that I can have a little piece of home with me because I'm a sap like that. I can't wait to purchase another Hydro Flask for myself in the growler size. They'd make a great gift as well because who doesn't use a water bottle at some point. Bottom line, you will not be disappointed with purchasing a Hydro Flask!
Finally, I am a paid consumer so I did buy this product with my own money. My review is genuine and my own. I know it's hard to believe because I'm so enthusiastic but the product is legit!