Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports Water Bottle, Standard Mouth with BPA Free Flex Cap
|Price:||$18.75 - $70.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- DESIGN IN MIND: Standard Mouth is ideal for sipping, while still accommodating ice cubes. Also, safety is top-of-mind, as the bottles are made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading water bottles, Hydro Flask has a powder coat, which gives you a solid grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle, to give you exactly what you want in an everyday refreshment delivery system.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Meets your everyday hydration needs in one container, all while keeping it piping hot or ice cold and fitting comfortably and conveniently in your hand or your vehicles' cup holders and bicycle bottle racks.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- INSULATED, FLEXIBLE, AND BUILT TO LAST: Designed with stainless steel pivots and a flexible strap, this cap moves when you do. Plus, it’s made with Honeycomb Insulation to keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 12 — no matter what the weather’s doing outside.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Count on ice in the forecast. Staying hydrated is easy when you’ve got this portable thirst-quenching travel buddy. Whether you’re headed to the gym or a quick jaunt across town, you can easily take your refreshment with you. The 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation technology will keep cold liquids chilled for up to 24 hours, while hot liquids remain hot for up to 6.
The Standard Mouth opening is large enough to fit most ice cubes, but small enough to sip from on the go. Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your ice cubes intact and your drink icy cold for up to 24 hours. It's large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a pack, side pocket or car cup holder. 18/8 stainless steel keeps your favorite beverage fresh and pure, without any leftover flavors or odors.
All Hydro Flasks use recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
• Small enough for convenient transport
• Standard Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• compatible Lids: Hydro Flask Sport Cap
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Double Insulated - Keeps your water cold up to 24 hours
Wide mouth / different types of lids are available
Handle strap - Easy to carry by hand anywhere
Stainless steel - Haven’t noticed any rust inside or outside, so far!
Sleek and beautiful design + Slip free grip / Powder Coating
Fits into most car holders
No condensation on the outside due to great Insulation
If not careful, it can get scratches and dents
Have to be hand washed / No dishwasher
Handle strap will most likely wear out overtime
As promised in the video, the link to the bottle holder I use:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWZU4WT/ and the code is: NSKHFPPP (It worked the 05/15/2018)
THE STORY behind my review!
Since I love when my water is ice cold and stay that way, I decided to give the Hydro Flask 24oz Standard Mouth a try.
I’ve previously tried using the CamelBak Chute Bottle 34oz, Nalgene 32oz Wide Mouth bottle, S’well 25oz bottle, and Simple Modern 24oz Narrow Mouth, plus a few other bottles not worth mentioning. All great bottles with different benefits and features, however my personal favorite has to be the Hydro Flask since it always manage to stand out from the crowd in an exceptional way.
- Let me tell you HOW and WHY.
When I first bought this Hydro flask I decided to take it on a rough 4 week test, and thought I could share my experience in this review.
For the past 4 weeks I brought it with me everywhere, doing daily stuff. Brought it to school, to work (I work as an assistant mechanic).
During school I had it in my backpack along with my books, laptop, keys etc. (A huge risk when I look back, if it had leaked my laptop could have been a mess!) and every other day I carried it with me using the handle strap on my way to work. I also brought it with me for a few hikes and climbs during the weekends.
Because of the keys in my backpack the flask did get a few scratches, but nothing I didn’t expect to happen sooner or later. I also accidently dropped the bottle once or twice resulting in a few dents at the bottom. But even after being dropped a few times the water in the bottle is still ice cold 10 hours into my day, Amazing!
Lastly I decided to borrow it to my Nephew for two days as the ultimate durability test for the bottle! As you might know young kids sometimes tend to be less careful with their stuff and he brought it with him to school, football practice and to the beach.
After my nephew had borrowed it, I did noticed a few extra scratches but nothing compared to those I had manage to make myself!
The Hydro Flask bottles out performs all the other insulated water bottles I’ve tried so far. You can use it for any kind of activity (work, school, hiking, climbing, football, the beach, going for a walk, riding the bike, etc.) and it will always provide you with ice cold water!
The bottle will get dents and scratches if you’re not careful, like any other bottle, but the insulation and design of the Hydro Flask is absolutely amazing.
I personally recommend Hydro Flasks over any other brand I’ve tried.
Update: After using this bottle for a little over a week, the handle on the cap broke off... I can put it back on but it is no longer secure and I almost dropped it when it snapped. Considering I paid $35 plus tax for a high quality insulated bottle, I am extremely disappointed.
The ability to put easily ice inside the bottle is where Hydro Flask stands above Swell bottles. The mouth holes of Hyrdro Flasks are more accommodating for various ice sizes, and the handle provides an alternate carrying option and the ability to attach it to a backpack or belt. All in all a wonderful purchase that I would gladly make again!