Hydro Flask 10 oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Tumbler Glass with BPA Free Press-In Lid, Black
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN IN MIND: Comfortable in the hand, this stemless wine glass has a no-drip lip, for worry-free sips. Unlike most wine glasses which are made of delicate breakable glass, the Hydro Flask Wine Tumbler is made out of non-toxic BPA-free plastics & 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. The refined shape of this wine tumbler is reminiscent of your traditional wine glass, but now improved for in-hand comfort.
- SLIP-FREE GRIP: Unlike other leading wine glasses, Hydro Flask's Wine Tumbler has a powder coat, which gives you a solid, slip-free grip. The Powder Coat works with the premium TempShield insulation, which prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the glass, to give you exactly what you want in a wine glass.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Holding up to two standard wine pours, the Hydro Flask Wine Tumbler meets your evening night-cap needs, all while keeping your drink chilled and fitting comfortably and conveniently in your hand. Alternatively, this 10 oz cup will make for a perfect starter Hydro Flask for your little ones.
- INSULATION INNOVATION: The double-walled, vacuum insulated TempShield Insulation, the same technology used in all Hydro Flask products, will ensure that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come, preserving your wine's integrity. Hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours.
- THE PERFECT PRESS-IN LID: The spill-resistant, insulated lid nests within the rim of the cup, avoiding the additional dripping and extra cleaning required from other lids. The lid's Honeycomb Insulation not only keeps your drink chilled, but will prevent spills long into the night.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We are a global leader in high-performance, insulated stainless steel flasks. The company's mission is to save the world from lukewarm.
Using the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, Hydro Flask food and beverage flasks are stylish, BPA-free, recyclable, and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Now Serving: Wine
Our new Wine collection makes it easy to bring your favorite vintages along on any adventure.
- Traditional wine glasses are prone to breakage and leave your wine vulnerable to heat and light
- Has a no-drip lip for worry-free sips
- 10 oz size fits two standard wine pours in one glass
- Refined shape is comfortable to hold
- Our new Wine collection is bound to make your next adventure even better
Used in every Hydro Flask made, TempShield is the double wall, vacuum insulated technology that guards the temperature of your drink. Bring ice water with you in the morning, and we promise you’ll still have ice in the afternoon. Hectic morning getting in the way of your coffee sipping? No problem. Hydro Flask will keep it hot until you’re ready. There is also no condensation or heat transfer to the outside of the bottle, ever.
The new Wine Collection by Hydro Flask makes it easy to bring your favorite vintage along on any adventure. Traditional wine glasses are not only prone to breakage, they also leave your wine vulnerable to heat and light. The 10 oz Wine Tumbler lets you enjoy wine wherever you go, from afternoon picnics to evening concerts, to weekend excursions and beyond. Featuring a modern, yet familiar shape, and drip-free sips, our new Wine collection is bound to make your next adventure even better. The 10 oz Wine Tumbler comes with our insulated press-in lid so you can take your beverage anywhere. This lid features our Honeycomb insulation for additional temperature control.
Double wall also means no condensation, so your Hydro Flask will never sweat or perspire. Hydro Flask's 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous and rounded corners help eliminate bacteria buildup, as well as unwanted odors and flavors. The BPA-free press-in lid is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures.
Hydro Flasks are made from recyclable materials and are backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
• The newest offering by Hydro Flask to help keep you hydrated from office to trail
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• BPA-Free lid & 18/8 Stainless Steel construction
• Lifetime Warranty
• Parks for All - With Hydro Flask's new giving program, Parks for All, they are focusing on one overarching goal: supporting the development and maintenance of public green spaces everywhere
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At $30 a pop, I purchased the 10 oz. Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Rocks cup with the expecation it would keep my morning cup of coffee reasonably hot while I read the daily newspaper.
As someone who is obsessive-compulsive about my coffee, I followed my normal routine of pre-warming the cup with boiling water, letting it sit for a minute, discarding the hot water, then brewing my coffee directly into the cup. Great news, this "Rocks" cup fits within the brewing well of my Keurig model B30 coffee maker - see photograph. My overal impression is this Hydro Flask cup does keep coffee warmer than a ceramic mug. At some time in the future I will do a timed test comparison using a kitchen thermometer.
Now, for those with an inquisitive mind who ask, "Does the "Rocks" cup fit into the cup holder of your motor vehicle?" No, it does not fit. With its 3-3/8 inch diameter it is too big. This cup is tableware; it is not a travel mug.
I have not used it for hot beverages so I can't comment on its use for heated drinks.
Overall I recommend it highly.
This one is just ok; perhaps the 32oz size is just too big for my use. It is very tall and easy to tip over. The cap is terrible and quite difficult to take off. Besides the bulky height and annoying cap, it’s a decent tumbler good at keeping drinks cold, but not my preference.
Corkcicle Classic Collection 24oz Tumbler (1/5)
The worst! For being only 24oz it is almost as tall as the Hydroflask 32oz. It is bulky and easily tips over. The texture is slippery which doesn’t help either. The lid is a piece of junk, useless, and sharp (on the underside). The mouthpiece drinking part is very thick. Uncomfortable and messy to drink from, always drips or maybe I’m just a messy drinker. The sliding mechanism is weak. Waste of money. This is now just sitting in the cupboard until tossed or donated. Wished I had never bought this one and save that $ to get another Yeti instead.
Yeti Rambler Tumbler 20oz (purchased directly through Yeti’s website) (5/5)
This is one is my favorite. So many things right:
- Texture is not slippery making it easy to grip and hold.
- Keeps drinks super cold all day
- Easy to clean
- Lid is easy to drink from, easy to clean (unlike corkcicle), and easy to remove (unlike hydroflask)
- The mouthpiece drinking part is a good thickness, comfortable to drink from.