- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Interlink Products when you purchase 50 or more. Enter code USAVING5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 9% each on Qualifying items offered by Interlink Products when you purchase 20 or more. Enter code USAVING4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by Interlink Products when you purchase 15 or more. Enter code USAVING3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Interlink Products when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code USAVING2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Interlink Products when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code USAVING1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-w...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $54.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.58 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower-Head /Handheld-Shower Combo
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have a handyman setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your handyman will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality services by a handpicked local handyman; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use each shower separately or both together! • All Chrome 24 Function Shower System - Choose from 24 full and combined water flow patterns
- 5 Full Setting High-Power Shower Head and Hand Shower 5 settings include: Power Rain, Massage, Stay-Warm Mist, Water-saving Economy Rain and Pause
- Oversize 4-inch Chrome Face • 3-zone Click Lever Dial • Rub-clean Jets • Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-Swivel Lock Nut • Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
- 5-ft. Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose • Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening • Includes Plumber's Tape • Tools-free Installation
- Limited 10 Year Warranty is provided by Interlink Products International, Inc. This warranty is void if the product has been purchased from an unauthorized distributor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Hydroluxe® Pampering 24-setting Ultra-Luxury 3-Way 2 in 1 Shower Combo - Overhead Shower Head and Handheld Shower with Hose. Use two Showers Heads separately or use Showerhead and Hand Held Shower both together for a choice of 24 full and combined water flow patterns
• Use each shower separately or both together!
• Choose from 24 full and combined water flow patterns
• 5 Full Setting High-Power Shower Head and Hand Shower
• 5 settings include: Power Rain, Massage, Stay-Warm Mist, Water-saving Economy Rain and Pause
• Oversize 4 Inch Chrome Face
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial
• Rub-clean Jets
• Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-Swivel Lock Nut
• Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket
• 5 Foot Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose
• Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Tools-free Installation
• Limited 10-year Warranty is provided by Interlink Products International, Inc. This warranty is void if the product has been purchased from an unauthorized distributor.
Dual Shower Head/Handheld Combo includes Fixed Mount Overhead Shower Head, Handheld Shower, 3-Way Shower Arm Diverter with Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket (Shower Head Holder), Stainless Steel Shower Hose and Plumber's Tape. This 3 Way Multi-Function Shower Combo makes great Housewarming Gifts for new home, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas Present.
Limited 10 Year Warranty. Interlink Products International, Inc. (the Company) warrants to the owner of this product that the product is free from defects in material or workmanship. If this product malfunctions or becomes damaged, stop use and return it to the Company for examination and/or repair. The Company will repair or replace any of this product's parts that exhibit defects in workmanship or materials for above stated period from date of purchase. If malfunction occurs, please contact the Company to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from the Customer Service Department. This warranty is void if the product has been purchased from an unauthorized distributor.
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, everything (except the hose for the handheld) in this shower head combo is made of plastic, but its hardened composite plastic and is among the sturdiest I've found for shower heads in this price range, easily comparable to the MOEN I used to own (which cost more). The vac-metal chrome finish seems solid so far but only time and wear and tear will tell me how it will hold up. As mentioned the hose connecting the handheld to the valve IS indeed metal, and that automatically makes it better than the more expensive MOEN I owned, which had a plastic casing on it's hose.
Install was simple and tools are not needed. Using the included washers and plumbers tape (use tape on the shower pipe ONLY) made it so my install was 100% leak free. Be sure to tighten the valve to the shower pipe as far as it can go so it won't move when you use the engage switch or grab for the handheld. Let some hot water run through the valve if you can't get it turned all the way into the proper position because of this. However be sure not to over-tighten it or its conceivable you may crack the valve. This isn't as hard as it sounds... just use good judgement.
Suggestion: If you have mediocre to low water pressure: remove the flow control piece (easily removed with a small flathead screwdriver) from BOTH the fixed head AND the handheld unit. Then use them one at a time (engaging both at the same time with the switch will yield mediocre results if you water pressure isn't up to snuff).
If you have good to great water pressure I suggest you remove the flow control piece from ONLY the handheld unit and leave it in the fixed shower head. I have good water pressure and found that the fixed head put out TOO STRONG water pressure with the flow control removed. This way you can also engage both heads at the same time. Without the flow control being left in the fixed head, when you engage both you get a stronger flow out of the fixed head and a mediocre to weak flow out of the handheld. This is because of water seeking the path of least resistance and not because of a design flaw. More water will rush out of the fixed head because it's closest to the valve. Leaving the flow control in the fixed head solved this imbalance issue for me. If you plan on using only one head at the same time I would still recommend the same. I found the fixed head put out TOO MUCH pressure without it's flow control valve, but again this all depends on your individual water pressure and your own individual feelings on how much is too much water pressure... so as they say "your results may vary".
The 'pause' mode withstanding, I really like the different modes these heads offer. You've got your standard high rain flow (normal shower stuff), a lower flow for those with high water pressure or are eco-conscious (not for me), the massage function (recommend you engage only one shower head to use this mode for maximum pressure output), the aforementioned pause mode (kind of useless in my opinion, if I want to pause I'll just shut off the water), and a really cool mist mode that even puts out a bit of a breeze when it's engaged (this mode will be GREAT for use during cold and cough season). Both the handheld and the fixed head offer all these modes, although I found the switch on the fixed head hard to move without rotating the entire head. Because of that you'll need two hands to change the mode on the fixed head.
As a person with off and on lower back and neck problems, having and using both heads at the same time is going to come in handy. I can aim one stream at my back, one at my neck and get hydro-therapy for both at the same time.
Extremely satisfied with this purchase. I compared it to a couple of the other items on Amazon in this price range and it beats them all. It also beats out ANY head in this price range (or 2x this price range) that you'll find at HD or Lowes. If you're realistic about what kind of product you'll get for this price range, this head combo will not disappoint you.
Four stars because of the rigidness of turning the dial on the fixed head (if I could give it 4.5 stars I would), and I'm reserving the fifth star right now to see about the lifespan of this product. I will update this review as time goes on and add on that 5th star if this thing lasts for me.
However, this shower head set gets 4 stars for 2 reasons:
1) The pressure it provides is a bit unimpressive. If you don't have high water pressure where you live, you'll need to remove the water flow restrictors. This can easily be done by gently prying them out with a flat-head screwdriver. Since no other reviews tell you exactly where they're or what they look like, I've posted some photos to show them. There is a flow restrictor in both heads. They're small, round, black rubber rings. In the main head, the ring is a bit far inside the threads that screw onto the shower set's main pipe. In the handheld, the ring is inside the threads that connect directly with the hose.
2) There are 2 holes in the main shower head of the set I bought that produce stunted streams. The water is'nt as pressurized as the water from the other holes, and the streams shoot diagonally. It's nothing to really flip out over though, I just thought it would be worth mentioning.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this shower combo for those shopping in the $20-40 range.
When I first installed this, I was underwhelmed with the intensity of the water coming out. I did some research and removed the flow control between the pipe on the wall and the shower head. Now the water comes out very strong from both heads. Wonderful!