Hydrometer Alcohol Meter Test Kit: Distilled Alcohol American-Made 0-200 Proof Pro Series Traceable Alcoholmeter Tester Set with Glass Jar for Proofing Distilled Spirits
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY PROOF & TRALLE TEST KIT: American made, NIST Traceable 0-200 Proof & Tralles Hydrometer for alcohol (Made in the USA) meeting or exceeding the standards set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. 0-200 PROOF scale for alcohol proofer testing spirits, high alcohol liquor, moonshine, corn whiskey, barrel aging dissipation, infusion batch and tincture recipes or other high alcohol content home distilling beverages for alcohol content measuring.
- HYDROMETER FOR MOONSHINE TESTING: Distillers, buy the best homebrew hydrometer alcohol proofer - Float your new Brewing America proofing hydrometer for moonshine for your alcohol testing in your still parrot or draw your sample to gauge your grain liquor proof measurement to measure alcohol content in your new Brewing America borosilicate glass test cylinder, either way, you have what you need!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: What's included: One Made In America Brewing America Alcoholmeter (also called a Proof and Tralle Hydrometer for homebrew or spiritometer), One solid borosilicate Glass Test Tube Jar Cylinder, One sturdy Bottle Brush made of STAINLESS STEEL designed specifically for our very narrow test jar, One plastic storage tube, One foam filled, sturdy outer box. We also include one microfiber cloth and our 2- page direction sheet with a conversion chart.
- BOROSILICATE GLASS TEST TUBE: Highest quality equipment means this equipment has the tolerance for the temperature variances of your mash (or wort) brew ABV percentage tests. It comes with a removable bumper guard and a sturdy, perfect-fit, hydrometer test jar cleaning BRUSH with stainless steel handle, and microfiber cloth, making clean-up a breeze. And you will keep all your test stuff safe in your sturdy storage box.
- BEST GIFT - MANY USERS: No matter if you are distilling or mixing liquors or wines, barrel aging or infusing, there are many applications of this versatile booze testing combo kit. BE CAREFUL: Home brew and home distiller hydrometers are still breakable, even when you have the highest quality raw glass materials and skilled American labor, moonshine supplies and measuring devices are to be loved, so take care of your high quality equipment and it will help you brew your best batches yet!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Company Info: Owned and operated by U.S. Veterans. We have been certified by the VA as a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We are a husband-wife team and served in the Army and Marine Corps, respectively. We love America and we love homebrewing.
Our “why”: We are homebrewers and this business was born out of our simple desire to replace our broken gear with higher quality options. We live in the Blue Mountains (hence our mountain logo). We are hours away from our nearest LHBS (Local Homebrew Shop), so Amazon is our best option for replacement gear. But the options for homebrewing equipment seemed lackluster and low quality. So we decided to create our own and Brewing America was born in 2017.
Product Development: Quality and Performance. Brewing America is constantly looking at how we can bring the best homebrewing products to the masses. Our main focus is on hydrometer testing kits. We have a variety of hydrometers for homebrewers and distillers and they can be bought as kits with our super-awesome glass test jar and stainless steel brush. We designed our borosilicate 3.3 glass test cylinder to solve the pain points we were having with using so much brew to take a test. We knew a 1-piece borosilicate glass tube was needed for quality of the product, scratch resistance and sanitation, product strength for distillers and a potentially wide range of sudden temperature changes.
Customer-Centric Focus: We love helping others succeed in the hobby we love and we love to hear what you want and what you love about our products. We are glad to listen and help you wherever we can....so your next batch can be your best yet!
Top Quality Alcohol Hydrometers for High Alcohol Content and Distilled Beverage Testing
Test your high alcohol liquids with a Brewing America Proof and Tralle Hydrometer or Kit for your high alcohol content tests. American-made, NIST Traceable Proofing Hydrometer, 0-200 scales! Make your next batch, your best batch yet!
Alcohol Hydrometer Distilling Test Kit: Pro Series 0-200 Proof and Tralle Tester & Glass Jar
Very versatile and accurate high alcohol content testing kit. Includes a American-made, NIST Traceable Proof and Tralle Hydrometer--which means accurate testing! This proofing kit all includes a perfect sized, narrow, borosilicate glass test jar and perfect-fit, stainless steel cleaning brush. All this comes in a reusable storage box with a microfiber cleaning cloth and 2-page instruction sheet.
The Brewing America kits come with a narrow, borosilicate glass test tube, so you wastes less brew liquid. They are crystal clean to see through...no graduated markings blocking your view. Easy clean-up with the perfect-fit cylinder brush and we include a 2-page instruction sheet with conversion chart as well as a microfiber cleaning cloth too.
Brewing America cares so much about the distilling industry, we also include links to the 100-year-old national temperature conversion chart, which we corrected for typos and offer in electronic form.
Hydrometer Test Tube Jar
The Brewing America Hydrometer Test Jar is a borosilicate cylinder for testing and measuring specific gravity beverages' ABV (alcohol by volume) of both brewed liquids and high alcohol content moonshine type beverages.
The narrow tube design wastes less precious liquid spirits or liquor when conducting tests. The thick glass, blue bumper guard, solid 1-piece and sturdy base are all additional reasons to upgrade your brewing equipment to the Brewing America high quality hydrometer test flask today!
Pro Series Alcohol Hydrometer: N.I.S.T. Traceable Proof and Tralle Hydrometer for Accuracy for Home Alcohol Testing
This is Brewing America's finest Distilling Hydrometer! Proof and Tralle Hydrometer with a 0-200 Scale that is American-Made and NIST Traceable--which means accuracy! Another professional level product at consumer availability, ready to ship by your nearest Amazon warehouse.
No matter if you are testing your distilled products or high alcohol mixed or age products, you will have the highest quality, consumer-priced, proof and tralle hydrometer to trust right with you.
Brewing America Testing Supplies Known for Quality
Brewing America has become known as the national leader for quality hydrometer and testing equipment backed by a top-rated company. Quality and Accuracy go hand-in-hand and your purchase of Brewing America brewing and distilling testing supplies means you will not be disappointed!
Make your next batch, your best batch yet with Brewing America test equipment!
Compare with similar items
Brewing Hydrometer Alcohol Tester Kit: American-made Beer & Wine Specific Gravity ABV Test Pro Series Traceable & Borosilicate Glass Test Tube Jar & Brush
Chefast Hydrometer and Test Jar for Wine, Beer, Mead and Kombucha - Combo Kit of Triple-Scale Hydrometer, 250ml Plastic Cylinder, Cleaning Brush, Cloth and Storage Bag
American-Made Alcohol Hydrometer Tester 0-200 Proof & Tralle Pro Series Traceable - Distilling Moonshine Alcoholmeter
Glass Hydrometer Test Tube Jar & Cylinder Brush - Narrow Flask for Alcohol Testing Moonshine, Homebrew Beer, Home Wine Making Kits, Borosilicate Glass 3.3
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Brewing America®||Brewing America®||Chefast||Brewing America®||Brewing America®|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There have been many other reviews complaining of inaccuracies like this; higher and lower. The maker is obviously not in the business of making mission critical measurement devices, they make a cheap hydrometer. That said, if you baseline this thing you can reasonably use it. Just don't use it for anything where accuracy is critical.
Gave it 1 star because if you're making a measurement device the ONLY thing it is supposed to do correctly is measure accurately. This one does not.
I tested it in 100 proof alcohol...still reads just zero. Waste of time and money!!
Now I have to buy a new one from some where else.
It worked like a charm! We use different concentrations, 62, 70 and 99% solutions. We first tested against our known good supply and everything checked out. Then we tested our new bottles. Much to our relief, they were all what they claimed. We will continue testing every gallon that comes in, and having this makes us feel much better about what we're using.
(Read all their instructions thoroughly. When people say it broke right away, I wonder how they were handling it. One of the instructions says the most common way these break is when people DROP it into the test beaker. You've got to let it down SLOWLY so it doesn't crash into the bottom, especially if you're testing something that's a high proof or contains a high percentage of alcohol.)
Top international reviews
The only things , they don’t gave you instruction for the chart .
You need to figuring out by yourself