Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on November 26, 2014
These make nice purple-colored night lights over my orchids, since they only average about 330 foot-candles each at about one inch from the bulb's surface. I have to use other, more powerful lights - CFL, incandescent, etc. - to get the 1400 or so foot-candles of light that my phalaenopsis orchids require. I would recommend Dayspot CFL 26W/64K, Equivalent to 130W, FLC26D or Hydroponic Full Spectrum CFL Grow Light Bulb 60 Watt Bulb 5500K H60 over this one as the primary light for orchids.
on January 24, 2014
While not as strong in intensity as I would have liked, these grow bulbs work well and cost penny's a year to run, not penny's a day, like the incandescent ones we were using. LOVE LED's. And the price was right.
on May 11, 2014
What is this honestly, It's saying they have been delivered well where? I checked USPS as well saying it's delivered but where and why say it's delivered also why say it may take till the may 29 or June 1st I bought it at the beginning of the month seriously get your stuff together.
on October 13, 2014
Bought these because I was growing banana trees indoors. Save your money and invest in window cleaner. Plants need sunlight and these don't work, not even a little. It doesn't help that the picture makes them look huge but they're crazy tiny.
on May 9, 2014
Theses lights did not grow my seedlings infact they killed all that I had established, I am an extremely unsatisfied customer.
on March 11, 2015
my suculants love them when there not getting sun in the northwest winter and they will even fit in small spaces
on August 1, 2014
used these as supplemental lighting for a 600watt hps and they dont do much of anything, i have better results with cfl's.
on November 27, 2014
on April 18, 2014
I would buy these again. Seem to do the job. All of my indoor plants reaching for these lights. Come with both blue and red lights which make all the underneath plants dark purple.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question