Hydroponic Recirculating Deep Water Culture System with Root Spa. (4) 5 Gallon Buckets + 1 Control
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Oxygenation ~ Each module provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water that circulates below the plants for the best results and minimal effort. This oxygenation helps increase plant growth and speeds plant development. Plants can grow faster and larger in a DWC Hydroponic system compared with soil grown plants.
- "Blackout" modules with custom lid ~ Light entering the grow module encourages algae growth so this system is designed to keep light out of the modules.
- Deep Water Culture ~ The roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot(s). The roots bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle.; which increases yield and reduces grow time.
- RECIRCULATING ~ Oxygenated, nutrient-rich water is constantly circulated throughout the system ensuring that the heavy nutrients do not settle on the bottom. The solution is drawn from the bottom of each module to the control module where it is then recirculated to the top of each module. The roots are suspended in the reservoir beneath the net pot and are constantly watered with and bathe in an oxygenated, nutrient-rich solution throughout the entire grow cycle.
- Garden hose drain adapter ~ An exclusive feature not found on any other system. The H2OToGro system uses the existing water pump to flush the reservoir through the included garden hose fitting. Simply connect the garden hose, swap the reservoir lines and plug in the pump. Perfect for systems in confined areas, the ability to connect a common garden hose makes reservoir changes simple and convenient.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This recirculating system includes: (4) 5 gallon modules with 6" Net Pots (1) 5 gallon Control Module with lid, 15L 4-port air pump (Qty:1), 4" round air stones (Qty:4), air line and water line harness (Qty:1), module return lines, 400 gph water pump (Qty:1), starter kit of hydrocorn and rockwool growing mediums, Nutrient Start-Up kit, and Instructions. This system requires no tools and only a small amount of vegetable oil to assemble. This is a Recirculating Deep Water Culture system with root spa in each module. This system circulates the nutrient-rich water throughout the system drawing from the bottom of the modules and feeding through the top of the modules. This ensures nutrients are constantly maintained at the optimum levels and never get a chance to settle on the bottom. The growth rate on a hydroponic plant is 30-50 percent faster than a soil plant, grown under the same conditions and the yield of the hydroponically grown plant is also greater. Hydroponic plants have fewer problems with bug infestations, fungi and disease so fewer or no pesticides are used on the plants.
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I partially filled it to check for leaks, and found it water-tight, which, I think, is one of the most important things. Pump system has a flow adjuster, which is a very nice feature, considering delicate roots, and all. Best to set the buckets up a bit off the floor for easy draining. The water pump is useful to assist in the task, and made to help. Once I got it properly filled, all the necessary nutrients were provided in proper amounts, ready to go, along with a very basic pH test and adjustment kit. I bought a digital pH meter, and larger containers of pH Up/Down for convenience.
I found the clay pellets incluted with the kit have a rather high pH, and may cause surprize pH balance issues for beginners. I find they work best if, after you rinse them til they're clean, you soak them in some pH-adjusted water for several days in a covered dark bucket, adding pH Down until the water maintains your desired pH overnight. Then they are ready to use. They'll stay at that new pH forever, as far as I know, and won't cause spikes any more.
The air pump has an air-flow adjuster, and made for four outlets. All the hoses are included, pre-cut and bundled. The airstones are well-made, and have suction feet to keep them in place. The system has been running pH stable for a day now, and it is time to transplant some rooted Pecan Tree cuttings I hope will be ready to put outside in the springtime!