Hydrosleeve Package, Hands-Free Hydration Armband System for Runners and Athletes
|Price:||$38.97 - $44.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Hands-Free Hydration. Run and hydrate without breaking your stride. The Hydrosleeve allows a runner to drink by moving your arm up toward your mouth without using your hands.
- Anti-slosh bladder made from BPA and PVC free TPU. Therma-cool Insulator that keeps your water cold.
- Bottles will slosh as you drink it, but our bladder will compress eliminating the slosh.
- Angled bite valve that can be adjusted for use on either arm. Bladder holds 7.5 oz of fluid, as much as a small water bottle, which is plenty of hydration during most runs/workouts
- The Hydrosleeve Package comes with one (1) Hydrosleeve, two (2) anti-slosh bladders and two (2) angled valves made from FDA approved silicone.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hydrosleeve Hands-free Arm Hydration System
The Hydrosleeve system comfortably equips runners with just the right amount of fluid to stay hydrated without the use of hands—close to the core and pivot point, which reduces interruption to stride.
By fitting 7.5 oz of fluid securely around the upper arm, the Hydrosleeve makes it as easy as lifting your arm to your mouth and simply sipping, which compresses the bladder and minimizes sloshing—eliminating the need to carry bulky water bottles.
Stay hydrated without breaking stride, slowing down, or stopping. The Hydrosleeve is the best running hydration pack on the market.
Therma-cool Insulated Hydrosleeve Hydration Sleeve
Comes in three adjustable sizes and four Colors
Sizes (Measure arm circumference at top of bicep)
- Small: 7.5-11 inches
- Medium: 10-15 inches
- Large: 14-21 inches
- Black with Blue Accent
- Black with Pink Accent
- Black with Gray Accent
- Aqua Blue and Black
Hydrosleeve Improves Performance
The Hydrosleeve provides a hands-free ﬂuid delivery system that ensures that you remain hydrated throughout the duration of your run—enabling greater physical exertion and consistently improved peak performance.
- High elasticity holds the sleeve firm to the arm without sliding down
- Sip and run by simply raising your arm to your mouth.
- The Hydrosleeve hydration sleeve is made with double-loop Lycra and high-grade nylon front
- The compartment is lined with therma-cool insulation that keeps the water cool
Hydrosleeve Easy Fill Bladder System
- Refillable with any liquid of your choice
- Washable and easy to clean
- Lightweight and easy to fill
- Angled valve adjusts to ergonomically reach your mouth
Hydrosleeve 7.5 oz Anti-slosh Bladder
- This 7.5 oz anti-slosh bladder is made from a thermoplastic polyurethane, fitted with an angled valve made from a food grade silicone
- Just enough to keep any runner hydrated at key points along their way
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I placed the order, I was concerned about what size to order so I contacted the company and the founder responded to me right away. He was super helpful and professional. He said if I had any other questions or concerns I could contact him directly. When I received the package, I was suprised to find he had sent 2 sizes for me to try. He also included a handwritten note thanking me for my business. Customer service is top notch.
Overall, I am very impressed with the product and the company.
1) needs about 2 more OZ of capacity. It would give you the flexibility of longer runs. There would be no drawback except a few more grams of weight when empty.
2) a small pocket for ID or keys would be great.
Other niggles: offer it in a reflective/bright color.
add a little "stretch" to the belt. As you drink, the band loosens slightly.
Other than that, it is a great concept. I am surprised that no other companies have followed them!
As a side note, the CEO Justin Lynch takes his product very seriously and wanted customer feedback. I appreciated the hand written request for feedback and was more than happy to help out.