Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 6, 2014
When I first got it and began using it I really couldn't see a difference right away because I hade a really bad sunburn. So, I used scrubs and exfoliated my skin to lift my tan. Meanwhile I had to brightener put away. Once the tan lifted I began back using it and it works great. I apply it at night and wash it off in the morning. I had faith that this product would work because I used the celtrixa and it faded my stretch marks and it works.
One person found this helpful
on March 31, 2015
GREAT
on January 19, 2013
It got rid of my dark spots! It also helped decrease the fine lines on my forehead. I will recommend it to anyone
6 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2015
excellent item, great value, still using this item, and hopefully will see great results but leaves skin feeling great
on July 13, 2014
I'm not completely satisfied with this product.
One person found this helpful
on October 15, 2013
I have been using this for about 3 weeks and haven't seen a discernible difference. Maybe none of these fade creams work....
on March 8, 2014
I have not been using this product for over 30 days has suggested for this product. It is a good product, the results after 2 weeks is not very visible at this time.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question