Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NEW IN BOX Hydroxatone Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on June 6, 2011
The fast shipping I received from this place is unbelievable ... I do not live close by or in a big city. We live in a remote area in Montana. I ordered on a Saturday morning, it came US Postal Service, and I received it two days later on Monday. This product cannot be described anything other than ... "Wonderful"! It really does what it says it's going to do ... not like most other products. My daughter wanted to know what I did, and told me I really looked good. I'm 58, I do have wrinkles ... and this made my day. Just remember not to make any facial expressions for at least a couple minutes, so it can set. Also too much will leave a white residue, therefore use sparingly ... I cannot rate this item high enough. :o)
44 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2011
And I guess I'm the 4th person to try a sample in the mail. The effects are instant and unbelievable. Unfortunately, you lose some of the tightening effect when you smile. I've ordered the free sample, and will wait to see how well it does in the long run. This is by far the best wrinkle reducer I've ever tried. I'm 65 ½ yrs. old.
on April 24, 2011
I too got a sample in the mail and have to have more! I love what this gel does for my eyes! It smooths the skin and removes the puffy under eye look.
on July 14, 2011
I have never written a review for anything, but I am AMAZED at the results of this product. I have always genetically carried luggage under my eyes and have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of the black circles and puffiness but nothing has ever worked. I was completely shocked when I put this product on and the bags and circles literally disappeared. I can't stop smiling! It's seriously unbelievable. This one actually works!!! As a side note, it does feel a little weird... like i put a mild form of superglue under my eyes... but the weirdness is worth the results!!
on May 19, 2011
I am on the "mail sample" lover convoy. Got a sample in the mail and too was amazed by the nearly instant results. Even my teenage daughter was taken aback and tried some herself. I must have more! I gave the gel a 5 star because I loved it, however, I did notice if not rubbed in well enough it left a white patch. So be sure to rub it in well. It feels a bit like a thin mask on the face. If it dries on your fingers you can roll it off if you rub them together. Wow, what an amazing product.
on May 9, 2011
I guess I am the third person to try a sample from in the mail. I am in my 60's and this product really worked for me around the eyes, and on my upper lip where my smile wrinkles are etched. I have good skin, but this took a couple of years off my face. I too want to use this product and see what long term effects it demonstrates. I look forward to using this product....
on August 16, 2011
What it is: A temporary fix for wrinkles under the eyes

How long it last: 4-6 hours

Cons: can leave white residue behind, and if u need to fix your eye make up you have to start all over.

It's great especially if your going to be taking pictures! I wouldn't use it during the day... It's just a little much but at night it's great.
on July 26, 2011
The product works great but the pump isn't working properly. When pumped the lotion dosen't come from the spout but from under the white piece. Hopefully I will be able to use most of the product. I don't think I kept the papers in order to return the item.
on September 29, 2011
I, like many received the mailed sample of Hydroxatone Instant Effect 90 second and loved the tiny sample and had to have more. That sample was wonderful and loved it and I felt it really working. So searching as I didn't want to buy from Hydroxatone directly because I didn't want to be obligated their instant ship on my credit card method. So when I found it here I was very pleased but had reservations, it would be the same, read all the reviews and they were all for the most part positive about the cream working the same as the sample. I waded out the pump breaking or the whiteness which mine doesn't do) For this is why I'm extra disappointed when my purchase arrived and I was able to try it and it was nothing like the mailed sample. I didn't get that same tingling feeling, or that tightening that the sample did. Very disappointing.. I'm planning to return it if I can do it for free.. if not I'll throw it away and add to my online buying reservation list. This cream doesn't do anything. Don't buy it!! I give it one star because it doesn't allow me to do no star's
on July 4, 2011
Works Great, but don't use too much or you'll look like you're wearing a white mask. Glad I bought 2 vials!