Hyke & Byke Down Sleeping Bag for Backpacking – Quandary 15 Degree F Ultralight, Ultra Compact Down Filled 3 Season Men’s and Women’s Lightweight Mummy Bags
|Price:||$139.97 - $249.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hyke & Byke products have been tested and proved on countless epic adventures across the world by 30,000+ customers. If your product has a manufacturing defect simply let us know!
- SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT with ultralight premium quality duck down filling ( superior to synthetic ) - nature's best light insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio to beat the cold outdoor winter weather.
- STAY WARM as a result of duck down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates "loft" that traps heat and keeps you warm. Extreme Limit is 15 Degrees F, Lower Limit (men) is 30 Degrees F, and Comfort Limit (women) is 50 Degrees F.
- HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available (Short: 2.89 lbs., Regular: 3.06 lbs. & Long: 3.24 lbs.) for this quality at the price. Compare to other big brand names to see the price difference we achieve through direct-to-consumer sales. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket or silk liner, goose filled pillow, and pad.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Comes in size Short (Individuals up to 5'6"), Regular (Individuals up to 6'), and Long/Tall/XL (Individuals up to 6'6").
- HYKE & BYKE is a new brand of outdoor gear that started small but has quickly made a big impression on outdoor enthusiasts across the country (men, women, and kids alike). Our cosmic vision of providing double the value for every person (youth or adult) looking to go outdoors is possible through beating the big brands at cutting costs and connecting with our customers. See how we cut costs in our description below!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Hyke & Byke - Gear that Gives
"Our philosophy is to offer the best products at the best value for the best purposes." Daniel E., Founder
ELIMINATING POVERTY THROUGH MICROLOANS
Hyke & Byke is a small but rapidly growing, independent outdoor gear company that was inspired and built by a group of entrepreneurial outdoors-men who wanted to use their passion for the outdoors to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others. We have struggled for years always trying to find a great deal on each product we buy to support our addiction to the outdoors. After years of turmoil, we felt we could change the outdoor gear industry by offering premium products for a great value while also working to eliminate poverty through funding microloans.
WE PARTNER WITH KIVA AND DONATE 10% OF PROFITS AS MICROLOANS TO HELP OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD!
Our company was founded on the principle of extending the wilderness to anyone who desires through providing premium quality products, that we ourselves use, affordably. We achieve this through our direct-to-consumer, fully cloud-based business model. Ultralight backpacking, bouldering, peak bagging, and camping are hobbies, a mindset, and a way of life that we want to share with everyone. So grab your Hyke & Byke gear and go find your trail!
Hyke & Byke Quandary 15 °F Down Sleeping Bag
This Direct-to-Consumer premium quality ultralight 15 Degree mummy duck down sleeping bag for backpacking is the lightest, most compressible bag with the highest quality available.
Professionally designed for thru-hiking, backpacking, and camping, this bag boasts superior weight-to-warmth ratio and is the ultimate sleeping bag for saving space and weight.
Stay Warm as a result of duck down insulation capabilities and waterproof fabrics - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers creates "loft" that traps heat and keeps you warm from 20 to 40 degrees.
Hike Farther with one of the lightest 15 degree mummy down sleeping bags available (weighs just over 3 lbs).
Long Lasting Durability from ultralight water repellent 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free velcro, drawstring, horizontal baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Available in size Short, Regular or Long (Tall / XL).
- Material/Design Features: 400T Rip-Stop Nylon Fabric, heavy duty YKK zippers, horizntal designed baffles, responsibly sourced 550 fill power 90/10 premium quality duck down! Short: 2.89 lbs., Regular: 3.06 lbs. & Long: 3.24 lbs.
- Short: 72" long, 26" wide at the shoulders, 21" wide at the hips, 11" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 56” of shoulder girth. Short size bags are best for individuals up to 5'-6" tall.
- Regular: 78" long, 28" wide at the shoulders, 22" wide at the hips, 11" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 59” of shoulder girth. Regular size bags are best for individuals 5’-7” to 6'-1" tall.
- Long: 87" long, 32" wide at the shoulders, 26" wide at the hips, 14" wide at the toe box (bottom), and 64" of shoulder girth. Long size bags are best for individuals 6'-2" to 6'-6" tall.
- Compressed Size: This down sleeping bag compresses to 10" long and 7.5" in diameter.
- Compression Sacks: designed to be lightweight, but also tough. Sack body - ultralight water repellent 400T 20D ripstop nylon fabric. Sack top and bottom compression panels - 210D PU-coated nylon. 4 point compression straps are HD black nylon webbing and the connected quick-release black thermoplastic buckles.
Features and Benefits
SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT with ultralight premium quality duck down filling (superior to synthetic) - nature's best light insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio to beat the cold outdoor winter weather.
Our sleeping bags were designed with intent to be lightweight, but also tough. Therefore, the body of our sleeping bags is constructed with ultralight water repellent 400T 20D ripstop nylon fabric.
HIKE FARTHER with the LIGHTEST MUMMY DOWN SLEEPING BAG available (weighs barely just over 3 lbs) for this quality at the price. Summit any mountain or camp by the summer sea with these compact bags and have room for carrying your favorite fleece blanket, silk liner, down filled pillow, and pad.
Stay extra warm with zipper bafffles as well as hood and shoulder drawcords to tighten up the bag and hold in heat.
Hyke & Byke LLC is committed to eliminating poverty through Kiva as well as to improving animal welfare in the duck/goose down and feather supply chain.
The fill used in our Quandary bags is 90/10 premium quality duck down that is responsibly sourced by being a byproduct of the meat and egg industry. We work hard to ensure that our down does not come from animals that have been subjected to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
357 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 357 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another thing, the materials would seem very very delicate (like they could tear easily) but they are surprisingly VERY durable! We slept on the ground so we could see the stars and one night, I guess I had moved around in my sleep to much and in the morning my bag was way off of my sleeping pad and on the sharp pointy beautiful rocks. I just knew I had ripped a hole in my bag but when I checked it was fine.... this happened three or more nights afterwards haha!
Great great buy, not to mention the bag looks amazing.
I am about 6'1" and purchased the larger/longer bag (I like having the extra room), although a person my height can get away with the regular size.
so there i am, in my apartment, could i really be doing this? i lay the bag on my bed and its basically breathing. the down seems to come alive. but the question remains. i am six foot five and worried i may not fit. i reach to unzip the bag and look, the zipper is protected inside of a special pocket they made. you mean the zipper wont be pushing against my face in the middle of the night when i sleep, bonus. and the zipper itself, it does not snag, its everything you want in a zipper to be and nothing more. then i do it, i climb in and it fits, like a glove. so soft, so warm, i don't want to ever climb out. i lay there thinking, this may be the best piece of gear i have in my entire bag. i will hammock with it, i will tent with it and i will forever have the story of the morning my daughter woke me up after an amazing 9 hour slumber with the phrase "oh my God, i cant believe you slept in that last night, what is wrong with you?"
I am 6' 205 lbs, broad shoulders. I can't zip it all the way up, too narrow, I need about 6 more inches in shoulder area. I carry a blanket to put orotund my shoulders.
Length is perfect.