- Save 15% each on any Hyke & Byke Backpacking Tent offered by Hyke & Byke when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HABTENTS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on the Hyke & Byke Yosemite 2P Tent when you buy now. Enter code 66ZZ8TE9 at checkout to enable this deal. Enter code 66ZZ8TE9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $20.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hyke & Byke Yosemite Two Person Backpacking Tent with Footprint - Lightweight, Spacious Interior, Easy to Set Up, Compact, and Durable Design
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hyke & Byke products have been tested and proved on countless epic adventures across the world by 20,000+ customers. If your product has a manufacturing defect simply let us know!
- LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE - ultra light weight no-see-um mesh walls, accomodates a free standing ultralight set-up, comes with 11 7000 Series aluminum alloy stakes, reflective guy lines with tension lock cord adjustment, and a proprietary stake presser
- EASY TO SET UP - 2 poles with Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight, easier set up and better breathability. Perfect for 3 season backpacking trips.
- FOOTPRINT and GEAR LOFT INCLUDED - PU 5000 footprint and mesh detachable ceiling loft pocket typically cost extra, but we've included them with your purchase
- WATERPROOF and ROOMY - PU 2000 rainfly, bathtub floor, and taped floor seams keeps rain out in stormy weather, two door, corner pockets, and two vestiblue design for gear storage and easy access
- PACKS SMALL for BACKPACKING - Packs down small with included carrying sack so you can carry it easily on backpacking or camping trips
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hyke & Byke Yosemite 2P Backpacking Tent is designed to be the ultimate tent for everyone to enjoy both backpacking and camping adventures. This tent comes with all the features and add-ons, including a footprint, 11 stakes so you have extra, a removable gear loft pocket, and a proprietary stake presser so you don’t have to buy extra accessories. This all-in-one package is also features a two-pole, two-vestibule, two-door design so you and your hiking buddy can set up the tent fast and have plenty of room and easy access. Click “Add-to-Cart” Now to get your new backpacking tent now to enjoy on your next outdoor adventure. Enjoy and Happy Hiking from Hyke & Byke – Outdoor Gear that Eliminates Poverty! Technical Specifications: Rainfly: 190T Polyester, 63D, PU2000 Inner Tent: 190T polyester breathable cloth, 63D, +B3 Net yarn Bathtub: 190T Polyester, 63D, PU5000 Footprint: 210T,63D Polyester lattice cloth,PU 5000 Carrying Bags: 190T Polyester, 63D, PU2000 Stakes: 7000 Series aluminum alloy Poles: 7000 Series aluminum alloy,threaded pole tips, 8.5mm diameter Size: 230x140x110cm Metal Stake Presser: 7000 Series aluminum alloy Zippers: YKK Guy Lines: Reflective Packing Size: 45x16x16cm (17.75” x 6.3” x 6.3”) Footprint w/carrying sack: 10.1 oz. Everything except footprint: 4 lbs. 13.6 oz. 11 stakes, guy lines, and stake pusher: 6.8 oz. Poles: 1 lb. 1.7 oz. Rainfly: 1 lb. 8.3 oz. Tent Body: 1 lb 11.5 oz. Floor Width: 54” Floor Length: 88” Vestible Ext. Length: 28” Bathtub Height: 8” Peak Height: 45”
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionHyke & Byke is the only authorized dealer of this product and the only dealer for which the manufacturer's warranty will be accepted.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as size of the tent, my wife and I are able to fit comfortably and still have room to store our bags. Since the majority of the tent is mesh, the tent breathes well, and we never had a problem with it being too warm or stuffy. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase and feel that this is a great tent for a great price.
I am 5'11", and can lay down easily to one side with shoes on and nothing touching the tent wall. So, two people who really like each other could genuinely sleep inside this tent, and a couple people who are even just decent friends could sit up in it and play cards on a rainy night.
Which is the other thing I like: good head room. It it just barely too short for me to sit on my knees in the middle without having to bend over. In other words, I could actually get dressed and even do some personal hygiene inside the tent.
I plan to use this as a one-man, and am glad for the extra space, but it does have about as much room for two people as the bed I shared with a girlfriend in college, so, there's that if you need it.
As to quality, it appears quite high so far. I get where people have worried about the plastic clips, but I find it make set up even easier.
If I was going to complain, the only thing would have been that I didn't get a set of instructions. That would have been a complaint, if the tent had needed any. The last pop-up style tent I set up was an old 3-man we had when I was a kid in the 80s. Just from knowing that much from years ago about how to put up a tent, I had this tent up, complete with rain fly and tarp underneath, in less than ten minutes, and that included chasing the cats off.
I also like how the tarp, fly and tent function as a single, connected unit when fully assembled. The whole thing could literally be picked up and moved around a campsite, then re-staked.
I am one of those people who second guesses every purchase, always wondering if I should have looked around a hit more or if I really got the best deal for what I needed. I have zero second guesses about this tent.
In a few weeks, I'll have this out in the Texas desert, hiking around in the heat all day and camping at night. If I have any problems I'll edit this. So, if it's a year from now and you're reading this without addition, it worked great, or I was abducted by aliens while hiking and they don't have wifi. Which seems silly to say, I know. I mean, who would have interstellar travel and not have wifi?
- The poles clip onto the tent body which makes it quick and easy to setup
- The stakes are metal are durable and come with a unique tool to help drive in the stake
-The tent can be set up with just the rain-fly/poles/footprint which helps keep you pack light if you are trying to cut weight
-It comes with a footprint which is nice to have as it is normally a $30 extra
Outside of tent
- Comes with double doors, it is easy to get into the tent and plenty of space to keep your pack/shoes under the doors
-YKK zippers which are great durable zippers
-The tent body has a good percentage of mesh which has allowed for great ventilation
Inside the Tent
-Plenty of room in this tent, easily fits two guys
- Comes with plenty of storage, has a removable gear loft and pockets in the corners of the tent
Overall it is a great tent that is very durable and it is easy to setup.