Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 16, 2015
A friend recommended these, so, nothing to lose, tried it. I bought this for heart patient, and of course, I tried them too. It has only been a few weeks, but, heart patient feeling better, sleeping better, exercising, noticing improvements, with bones, and overall health. Previous, there was no hope. Has for me, stronger teeth, and hair. Also, cramps in my legs have reduced, and I notice the eye floaters have faded some. We are looking forward to the next blood test, main purpose was to lower cholesterol. To be seen.
on April 30, 2017
Just started taking these..We will see.
on October 16, 2016
Love being able to find products you didn't think would be on amazon. Great product for growing pains in kiddos and natural
on May 16, 2016
Great for everyday use. I put a few in my bottle of water at work and they don't affect the taste. I use during / after exercise.
on June 30, 2014
These little tablets have been sort of a miracle! My leg/foot cramps ceased and my eyes quit burning at night when I tried to read :) Just 4 tablets, 3x a day!
on August 11, 2015
Great medicines. Helps in increasing my immunity.
on September 20, 2016
I always have on hand, awesome!
on May 23, 2016
SALTS OF SALVATION I'll never stop taking em.
on March 24, 2016
I love Hyland's products.
on March 16, 2013
I've used this product for years to get me through all the cold and flu seasons! It works fantastic as a preventative and I will keep using it because it does work to keep me healthier .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question