Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 584 reviews
on August 31, 2016
Since I started taking Bioplasma I've noticed a dramatic difference in my face. The dark circles under my eyes are gone. And the wrinkle at the brigde of my nose is gone. And I feel better.
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2016
I seldom write reviews for products, although I should as I benefit greatly from the reviews of others. However, I have to write a review for this product. I came across it while doing some research on dental nutrition. One of the benefits listed for the product was a remedy for nervous tension. I have been tied in knots for the past few months so decided to give it a try. I am absolutely amazed! I have been tension free since the second day of taking this product. My whole perspective has changed and suddenly from out of nowhere the glass is half full instead of half empty. Nothing has changed in my life except for the addition of four of these little tablets dissolving under my tongue four times a day. I will definitely continue with the product and highly recommend it.
0Comment| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2016
Sinuses are more open and clear.
No more snoring at night.
I just FEEL more alert and awake.
Absolutely recommend!
on April 11, 2017
Wonderful product, I am relatively new to cell salts, I have used them for about 8 months or so. I am astounded that I found out the information I needed from reviews and Amazon, such a wonderful community to share their honest opinions.

In Europe these cell salts are common practice, here in our Wonderful USA, the majority of doctors only use drugs to treat the problem. In my case I developed eczema, it progressed to a severe rash everywhere, a dermatologist prescribed a steroid cream. it worked, however it kept reoccurring.

Hence Amazon and my search to treat the underlying issue and not just treat the symptoms. I am happy to say with a product called Bio20 here on Amazon ($17 at the time) I have cleared up the eczema, it took several months to completely disappear, but now I am a true believer.

I then bought a set of 12 salts... amazing to have access to such a wonderful set ($59.99), my 11 year old daughter started a sore throat, sniffles, runny nose... I immediately turned to my arsenal of cell salts and used the one that targets colds. Let me add that she hates medicine and complains endlessly.... these she did not, I explained what they were and why she should take them and she took them without complaint. They taste sweet which helps, by the 3rd day the symptoms were gone, we noticed them lessening greatly by the second day, but by the third... gone! In our house we are so used to going through the whole weeks+ worth of sickness as we patched the issue with drug store solutions to ease as much as we could. Now we are treating the root cause!

I need to do more research, but let me tell you this is a true gold mine! I am a skeptic turned believer, will not be without these in my house now.

I just started this version for a daily dose, I think we are all deficient is minerals in our diet, this 12 in one tablet seems like a great place to start. I will review in the future if I notice any changes... for the better or the worse, or none at all. Will update in the future.

Do yourself and your families a favor and buy this book:
Homeopathic Cell Salt Remedies: Healing with Nature's Twelve Mineral Compounds by Nigey Lennon

I think you need to read about the mineral and lack of them in our diets to understand how wonderful they are for us.

Good Luck and Health to all
33 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2016
This may sound crazy, but taking this for two weeks has made my sons tooth regrow! IT has truly helped us a lot. His front four teeth are rotting and this and cod liver oil has been our saviors. I absolutely recommend this product!
55 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2016
My family suffers from severe anxiety. These tablets help our family in so many ways.
on June 12, 2017
I am more than pleased. Within a week my nails and hair stop breaking. Within a month I've notice a marked improvement in my overall energy level. I've gave up my usually 16 oz over very very strong coffee every morning (I'm aware that coffee has many wonderful health benefits, but I don't like the stains on my teeth or the withdrawal symptoms.) I had to have my coffee or I'd have really bad headaches and no energy. It's been 15 day since I've had coffee and don't miss it. Easy to take, I keep the bottle in my purse and toss 5 tables under my tongue 3 times a day. Excellent addition to a healthy lifestyle regiment!
on September 22, 2017
Love these! I use them to put in my homemade toothpaste, and I'm sure I will find other uses for them.
on September 20, 2017
I think my fingernails are a little stronger, too
on September 20, 2017
a good product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.