Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bremenn Research Labs Hylexin, 0.5 oz.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

This product doesn't work for everyone. As a matter of fact, it doesn't meet the expectations of so many customers that I can't find it in the department stores in my area. Of course it doesn't help that the initial price was more than $100 for a small 15 ml tube.

Now the price is half that much and I buy it online. A little goes a long way for me and the 15 ml tube can last for many months. (Don't know exactly how many, but my last purchase was in Nov 2011 and I'm still using it now in August of 2012.)

If you have dark circles and puffy eyes because of a lack of sleep, don't get Hylexin, get more sleep. (Easy to say, less easy to do, right?) If you want to avoid wrinkles and fine lines, get a moisturizer, not this. If, on the other hand, you have thin skin and delicate capillaries under the eyes, this may work for you. At least it does for me. Very gently applying a little of this under the eyes lessens my dark circles.

Hylexin doesn't reduce puffiness or wrinkles and I don't believe it claims to. On the other hand, for a small percentage of people (and I'm lucky to be one of them) it does reduce the darkness of the circles under your eyes.
on March 20, 2011
I think I reviewed this product before but maybe it was under a different Hylexin product listing because I don't see my review. So I'm chiming in here. I've had dark circles since my early teens (now 49) but never tried any products to address them other than concealer. Then about 5-6 years ago I saw some good reviews on an Avon product for dark circles so I bought some. After a couple of months I didn't notice any improvement, so I decided to try Hylexin based on the admittedly hyped-up ads. I actually noticed some improvement after just a couple of weeks. Coming back to work after a very brief family trip, a male co-worker told me I looked rested. I laughed because the family trip had been very stressful and I hadn't gotten any rest at all. I told him it must be my new eye cream. I kept using the Hylexin until the tube was used up, but I decided to try a different product for a couple of reasons: (1) the Hylexin started to separate in the tube, so it would squeeze out as an oily mess, and (2) I wanted to see if I could get similar results for a little less money. I can now tell you that Neocutis Lumiere works great on my fine lines, and Teamine is totally amazing for puffiness, but neither one has improved the black-and-blue color (which got worse after I stopped using Hylexin). So I'm back on Amazon to order more Hylexin.
on January 18, 2014
i believe all of the reviews here and, unfortunately, i have learned that skin is so different things will often give great results to some and none to others. this is my personal FAVORITE of everything i use. it is so effective for me that i can tell if i skip a couple of days. i actually stopped using concealer after i found it. a tube lasts me close to a year so the expense isnt bad from that perspective. id encourage people to buy from a place like sephora where you can return it and try something else if this doesnt do it for you. it's the one thing i wouldnt be caught without, absolutely love it.
on December 10, 2014
I had really dark circles under my eyes for over 30 years. I tried everything on the market. Nothing worked. I mean NOTHING. When I purchased Hylexin all I had was hopes of this product helping a little. I figured that would be better than any of the other products I had tried. Boy was I wrong! Not only did it help a little, it helped a lot! I won't be without it ever. I use it every day and always keep a spare in my makeup drawer. I am in my 70's and if it can help me, I have no doubt it will help you.
on December 11, 2014
I'm a middle eastern woman I bought this hoping to find a real solution for my dark circles. I have been using Hylexin for two months and let me tell you, it works! I can see that my dark circles are less noticeable. I'll keep using it,it's the only cream for dark circles that might actually work for people like me who suffer from hereditary dark circles.
on January 2, 2014
I have used this for a few years now. It's the only thing I've found that helps my dark circles! Even coverup didn't do it. But this does--of course I need to use it regularly--which I don't always do!
on January 30, 2016
This really did work for me, and I have tried many many eye creams over the year. The ones with retinol make me peel even if they were helpful. This took about a month to see results, but when I stopped using it my dark circles came back. So I am buying a new bottle now.
on July 6, 2012
Hylexin has not cured my dark circles. However, after the first several months of using it TWICE a day, I did notice an definite improvement. Before Hylexin, I looked like a dead zombie. After several years of use, I still have dark circles, but they are not as dark as before. I won't stop using Hylexin because I don't want to go back to that "dead" look. So this will lighten your dark circles by a few shades, but not eliminate them. I tried several other products, and they made my dark circles worse. This product also removes all puffiness from your eyes.
on August 3, 2016
Does Not Work. I have really light skin and hereditary dark circles not cause from lack of sleep. Had them for about 20 years. I used this fro over 2 months and used 2X a day. Did not work at all. Save your money don't buy this product.
on March 19, 2015
I have to use prescription eye drops. One of the unfortunate side effects is that the drops darken your undereye area. This creme is amaxing and has lightened up the area. I no longer look tired and worn down.

I understand that this used to be quite expensive. I'm glad the cost came down.

NOTE - you really have to be consistent and use it twice daily.

See 1 answered question