Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 15, 2017
This series is great! We have been reading/singing with it every morning for a while, and my kids are loving it. The hymn choices are perfect. I just wish they were still being published!
on January 31, 2016
I was very happy with the Hymns for a Kid's Heart, Vol.2. The book was in excellent condition including CD .It was above my expectation. I am happy and satisfied with my order. Thanks!
on December 7, 2012
This entire series offers a fun way to introduce some amazing and beloved hymns to children. Since our worship music is all contemporary at church, I wanted to find a way to teach some of these old songs to our kids. They listened to the CDs as they fell asleep at night and the stories were wonderfully written. Bravo!
on April 20, 2011
My 6-year-old and I love the stories alike. But I have trouble singing along since I am used to reading music while singing. For some reason the authors decided to only write the first verse in the sheet music and then write the remaining verses in paragraph form on the next page. I find I'm all over singing the verses outside of the sheet music.
The CD is good quality with full music in the background, nothing cheesy. Enjoyable to listen to anywhere or any time.
on October 2, 2013
This book and CD are great for learning hymns at home if you don't play an instrument. The voices are a bit high which is difficult to sing with unless you are a Soprano. The music and words are there to be learned which is helpful.
on February 22, 2015
Great music song by adults and children. Great for teaching hymns to a generation who never sings hymns.
on March 5, 2012
Both volumns of Hymns for a kid's heart are quite resourceful and useful for any early childhood program regardless of faith preferences. They are beautifully illustrated and the children love them. ThankYou.
on November 20, 2012
Beautiful music. Beautiful illustrations and stories to go with the songs. Include it in your family library for the both the music and the book.
on July 6, 2010
I have the whole collection and they are great. The books are very good quality and tell the history of the Hymn composer. The muscial CD is excellent and has my little one singing along. Very nice collection highly recommend it.
on March 13, 2008
Great stories to help love the old hymns even more. The music is the only children's singing I haven't felt nauseated listening too! Tastefully done and enjoyable to share with our children.