- Receive 1 Multi pockets Canvas Backpack Black (Week Promotion) free when you purchase $150.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Hynes Eagle. Enter code PH52NRQ8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Spring Deal-Save 15% on Hiking Backpack(B00MGMF7CG,B00MT7FXVI) Waist pack(B071XVWYGJ,B00X9WZJ6G,B00PA25AY4) Picnic Bag(B01N0K7LFT,B01MQPFBXQ,B01MXRMINQ) Hydration Pack(B01K1U30M8,B01K1U322G,B01K1U33GG) when purchase 50USD or more Hynes Eagle Bags Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Material: 95% high density thick cotton canvas / 5% Genuine leather trim / 100% fabric lining protect your belongs avoid scratch
- Please hand wash with clean water in ordinary temperature. DO NOT wash it with hot water or alkaline detergent. Wash separately to avoid staining. Hang to dry .Do not dry clean, tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Product Dimensions: 18.2H x 12.5W x 7.3D inch , Weight: 1.9 pounds , Large Rucksack with 26 liter capacity, ample roomy for storing IPAD AIR, portable textbooks, A4 magazine etc, and will fit 15.6 inch laptop , Better fit for tall people
- Multiple pockets design sure for your practical needs: 3 exterior pockets with metal snaps closure for quick access , 1 big rear zipped security pocket to store your necessary gadgets , music player , wallet and cell phone etc , 1 small zipper pocket inside
- Drawstring Rucksack with metal quick snaps closure , Adjustable padded shoulder straps with drop 26.8 to 33.1 inches for carrying comfort ,Top web handle for easy carry with a single hand or be hung up for storage
- Whether you're running errands around town or heading to the school,Travel,Hiking,Camping,Business Casual, this Spacious Backpack, vintage Backpack will make the perfect companion!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hynes Eagle Retro Design Canvas Backpack offers casual style and ample storage for school and laidback travel. The Large Washed Canvas Backpack is made from durable cotton canvas fabric and features contrast accent strap, vintage brass hardware accents and buckle, and multiple pockets for organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment with a flap top and a lace up closure underneath the front panel. The interior with a zipper pocket to hold valuables while three exterior flap pockets provide quick access to your laptop charge, optic mouse,water bottle ,coffee mug , fold-able umbrella or other frequently used items.A big rear zipped security pocket to store your necessary gadgets , music player , wallet and cell phone etc. Adjustable backpack straps offer comfort for all day use.Choose from a fashion color to suit your personal sense of style.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.1 x 18.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BQP8853
- Item model number: HE0354-2P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that, the bag is great. Very spacious and durable with plenty of pocket space.
The only complaint that I have is in regards to the straps. I pull them to make them as short as possible, but they don't stay that way for long. I can't really say that is a bad thing though because they aren't too long. Other than that, the backpack is fantastic!
First off, the color is awesome, and exactly as pictured. No camera/lighting tricks on the pictures -what you see is what you will get! I had longed for a stylish and more modern looking backpack and I got really sick of the unstylish bright purple one I had before. The material on this seems very rugged and should hold up well to my travels throughout the wilderness. It is heavy on its own, so this is definitely not meant for camping. Unfilled I would say it is twice the weight of a normal backpack. It is adjustable, although not enough for me or those with the frame of a small Spanish girl, it hangs lower than a normal backpack does but this also adds to the style-factor.
The backpack is huge and large enough to fit most anything that I needed for a daytrip including: my laptop, a sweatshirt, mp3 player, a few magazines, one large paperback novel, a lunchbag, keychain, and a water bottle even fit in the side. Unfortunately, I only think I could fit one spacesuit in it, so I wouldn't be able to carry one for me and one for my little monkey friend as well.
You should note that the top does not close completely. There is a pullstring to tighten the collar, and then the top flap folds down and latches over it. This is both a positive and a negative. With the top not closing completely, there is a risk that tiny items may fall out if you are jostling the backpack up and down, on the other hand I was able to carry a full-size ladder by just allowing it to come out of the top of the backpack (which would have been impossible without the open top) so I consider this a positive.
You can use the various pouches (which do close completely) and then you will have no problems at all. The open top is also handy when defending my loved ones from this stupid annoying fox that follows me around everywhere and tries to steal things from me to ruin my day. Despite the warrant out for his arrest, he continues to harass me and with this backpack I am able to quickly retrieve my piece from my bag to show him I mean business.
The various pouches allow you to store things to keep yourself organized (so you don't have to just dump everything into the big compartment). This is great for my friend Bud, a little flower that helps me to retrieve items from my backpack upon my beckoning. There's even a little zippered compartment on the back (but keep in mind anything in it will be directly pushed into your back as you wear it) so it's best for tiny lightweight items.
Overall, this is an excellent backpack that seems like it is built with high-quality materials and stylish to boot. I will update this review should anything happen to it, but at this time I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
Where to even start... I got this backpack halfway through 9th grade, and carried many heavy books that year.Read more