- Save 10% When You Spend Over $120 (15 Days Promotion) Enter code KJKYW2XI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Black 3PCS Compression Packing Cubes when you purchase 1 or more 38/40L Carry on Backpack offered by Hynes Eagle. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Hynes Eagle Compact Camera Shoulder Bag when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hynes Eagle. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 10-can lunch bag when you purchase 1 or more school backpack offered by Hynes Eagle. Enter code IIZYA2UA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hynes Victory Multi Pockets Crossbody Bag Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hynes Eagle. Enter code NC2FKUWE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Grey Diaper Bag (2 Weeks Promotion) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hynes Eagle. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Hynes Victory Large Tote Bag Simple Shoulder Bag for Woman Tassel Handbag Grey when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hynes Eagle. Enter code Y3IO8KGJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$34.51 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Polyester lining
- Please hand wash with cold water, hang to dry; wash separately to avoid staining; Do not dry clean/ tumble dry/ bleach/ iron
- Water repellent polyester; Dimensions: 20.1 x 13.4 x 9.8 inches/51 x 34 x 25 cm; Capacity: 40L;Designed to fit the maximum size allowed on an IATA flight, fits in the overhead compartment as well as the under seat as storage in flight
- Multiple exterior compression buckle straps for adjusting the height based on your need; only 1 backpack in package
- A true hands-free carry on with suppressible shoulder straps, easily to convert from duffel into a backpack in seconds
- 1 front zip pocket with multiple interior slip pockets, second compartment fits up to most 15.6 inch laptop
- New version with new logo, side bottle pocket for extra storage and adjustable sternum strap for stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Colors: Black, Grey, Purple
Approx. Dimensions: 20.1 x 13.4 x 9.8 inches
Approx. Weight: 2.42 lb.
Male Model Height：5 feet 11 inches
Why should you choose Hynes Eagle Carry on Backpack?
- 3 carrying options for travelers' multiple alternatives, easy to grab and carry.
- 2 sturdy grab handles (top and side) for safe lifting from trunks and overhead compartments, and from beneath a seat.
- Hide-away contoured backpack straps are well padded with airmesh, you can carry it comfortably as a backpack or convert it into a suitcase.
- 4 exterior compression straps are carefully placed to provide maximum compression and reduced stress on the zippers.
- If you start your journey with a partially packed bag you can preventing the contents from sloshing around with compression straps.
- Middle compartment with padded laptop & tablet sleeve, designed for keep your devices at security.
- Zippered front pocket is perfect for boarding passes and will not “walk open” no matter how long your journey.
- Features interior slot pockets for travel essentials, from passport to music player.
- Inner tie-down straps in the main compartment are generous in length and adjust from "high" to "low" cinch positions, keeping belongings from shifting.
- Carry on backpack has a quicker access zip side pocket for you to store beverage or water bottle.
- Adjustable sternum strap is designed for stabilization and carry comfort whether you're heading out in another city or exploring the backcountry.
- We offer 1 more zip mesh pocket in main compartment for extra storage, and helps you organize your belongings.
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 9.8 x 13.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0742ZCFSR
- Item model number: HE0691-10
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 20, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good. Excellent fabric and construction. The external compression straps are wonderful and quite strong. The shade of black is not glossy (that is a good thing) and zippers are smooth. This bag is easy to fill the entire useable space due to the soft sides and almost rectanglar storage size. In the main compartment perimeter is straight on three sides and slightly curved at the top. The grab handles are very strong and easy to grab. The shoulder straps tuck away easily and are comfortable to swing over one arm for shorter periods.
Bad. As you can see in the photos, the bag should have been almost 3 inches longer and backpack section should be substantially slimmer to fit into a Delta sized carry on frame. The bag was very difficult to slide under my seat on a CRJ900 due to the extra thickness and being a very small plane. I don't think this would have been a problem on a normal Boeing or Airbus aircraft. The small outside pocket needs two internal additions, a zipper pouch, and a clip to snap a keyring into. I couldn't shake the feeling of having an open zipper and my wallet and keys falling out.
One thing that really bothered me was the shoulder straps are not stitched into the corner seam, but stitched into a reinforced webbing that was added about an inch below the upper edge of the bag. The reason this matters, this gives the feeling the bag is falling away from your back. (Hiking bags have tightenable straps above the upper shoulder straps that pulls the bag into your body eliminating the feeling of falling away from you.) Another problem is the bag is much deeper than the backpacks I normally wear and I would turn and hit people while waiting at the gate to board.
Other ramblings. I'm 6' 3" 235 lbs. My shoe size for reference is 13. I loved the width of the bag but wished it was taller. My family is in the aviation industry and I travel quite frequently for work. My go to travel set-up is typically a skinny and tall Camel Bag backpack and a traditional two wheeled rolling suitcase.
*I purchased this bag at full price to try and consolidate my bags. The is review is 100% mine.*
There are other descriptions on the website of this backpack so I will not repeat them here. I did purchase the backpack in spite of some of the negative comments. I thought it might be helpful to report my experience and address some of the negative comments.
The backpack worked amazingly well on the trip and was better than I anticipated.
The little zip out flap in the front held my Kindle, charging plug for my Kindle and cell phone and cables. I also place the obligatory 1 quart plastic bag for liquids in this area so it would be readily available.
The second zip section held my computer charger and mouse. I think there may have been some confusion concerning what computer will fit. To the best of my knowledge computer screen size is based upon diagonal measurement. Based on that measurement my computer is a 17 inch computer. It fit perfectly. My computer’s width is 15 inches. Previously there was a question about whether a 17 inch computer would fit. My answer is that if the width of the computer is 15 inches, it will fit. That is true even though it is a 17 inch screen measured on the diagonal. There is a nice Velcro strap which will hold the computer in. The computer is very easy to get out for security screening just by unzipping the top of the compartment and releasing the strap.
The next compartment has a nice meshed zippered area which will hold a number of things that you do not want to fall out. I put a number of items like that in the meshed zippered area. I did not use that area to carry clothing; although, it would work very well for that purpose and has straps to hold the clothing in place.
There was at least one comment that the back pack could be filled to the point where it would exceed the size for carry-ons required by the airlines. That is true. The pack has four straps on the outside which can be cinched up to reduce the size of the pack depending on its contents. That can help a lot. If one is worried about the size of the backpack when filled with your stuff, don’t fill it so full. I like the fact that it can hold more. After arriving at a destination, I may want to put more in it for days trip then I would put in it for traveling on an airplane. I think the size is great.
Shoulder straps for great. There are wide. They did not cut into my shoulders. The straps are adjustable so that the pack can be carried of higher which, of course, is better
there was a comment about the space on the outside for a water bottle and the water bottle falling out and being lost. Perhaps subsequent to that prior comment a change was made because there is an adjustable strap which can go over the top of the water bottle and can be cinched tight. I did not lose any of my water bottles.
The ability to zipper the straps inside the pack is a great feature. If one wants to carry the pack by a handle, there are two. One of the top and one on the side. When I did not want to use the straps, I used the handles.
Finally, I had no trouble with the clips on the backpack straps. They have a spring-loaded metal piece which secures the clips. The plastic making up the clips appears substantial to me and worked well.
I do have a suggestion. Before using the backpack, take some time to see his features and how they work. I think trying to use it on the fly without any preparation will be stressful. If you know how it works and understand its design, I think it’s easy to use.