- Age Range: 10 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 5 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 1080L (What's this?)
- Series: Signature Lives: Ancient World
- Library Binding: 112 pages
- Publisher: Compass Point Books (January 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0756537606
- ISBN-13: 978-0756537609
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,870,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hypatia: Mathematician, Inventor, and Philosopher (Signature Lives: Ancient World) Library Binding – January 1, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The few facts about Hypatia have been expanded by repetition and placing them in the context of her time. Her father is known but not her mother. She was born about 350 to 370 in Alexandria when Christianity was actively promoted by Archbishop Theophilus --Children's Literature
About the Author
Sandy Donovan has written more than two dozen books for kids and teens. She also writes for newspapers, magazines, and Websites. Her book The Channel Tunnel was a Minnesota Book Award finalist.