Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 13, 2018
awesome
on July 6, 2018
Easy to read — great resource!
on June 14, 2018
The docs didnt seem as hyper as I expected. Maybe it was just a bad batch of digital paper.
on June 6, 2018
I was sucked in by the title, I already use HyperDocs all the time so a bit disappointing but I always say you can always learn something.
on June 4, 2018
Amazing resources for structuring the flipped classroom!!
on January 6, 2018
This book has made teaching so much more organized. It is like a lesson plan all in one document, but for the kids.
on January 2, 2018
This book was very helpful for gaining new ideas about how to incorporate HyperDocs into the classroom. The layout made it very easy to follow and understand!
on December 26, 2017
I admit when I first heard of HyperDocs, I was skeptical of the hype. To me, it sounded like a webquest and I wasn’t sold. However, I absolutely loved this book! So insightful, it gave me a new meaning of hooking my students into a new unit. Hyperdocs allow the students to learn, engage, create, and enrich. I love that this book came with a complete database of ready-to-use resources. HyperDocs are not like we quests, this new idea gives students a chance to explore at their own pace. I highly recommend this book!
on November 14, 2017
I think this book is great. I am overjoyed and am using hyperdoc in my classroom. I would like all my lesson to be a hyperdoc. This is a great way to organize lesson and your plans. They are great when you have a sub or for students leaving on independent study. All around hyperdoc are a great tool for the 21st century teacher
on November 1, 2017
Not a fan. I read the book, looked at the resources and have done several hyperdocs with my students. I don't like the lack of interaction between students. Maybe I'm missing something but I have used hyperdocs that others have created plus one I created and they are great if you just want students to just sit and work on their own. Makes for a quiet classroom. I don't see much opportunity for student interaction with others. Maybe I'm missing something. If I am, please enlighten me.
2 people found this helpful