|Memory Speed||3000 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HyperX Fury 8GB 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM (Kit of 2) Black XMP Desktop Memory HX430C15FB3K2/8
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Updated low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest chipsets
- Available in fast speeds up to 3466MHz*
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Unleash your style. Unleash your FURY.
DDR4 RGB Memory up to 3733MHz
FURY DDR4 is XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–17 latencies, single module capacities of 8GB and 16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB to give you a performance boost for your gaming, video editing, and rendering.
Updated low-profile heat spreader
The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station’s style.
High-performance, cost-effective upgrade
HyperX FURY DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jumpstart their sluggish system.
Choose our Ram Options
Official Memory Partner of OWL 2020
Compare with similar items
OLOy DDR4 RAM 16GB (2x8GB) 3000 MHz CL16 1.35V 288-Pin Desktop Gaming UDIMM (MD4U083016BJDA)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit - Black
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 3000MHz (PC4-24000) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram (Gray) - TLZGD416G3000HC16CDC01
Crucial Ballistix 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 16GB (8GBx2) CL15 BL2K8G30C15U4B (BLACK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||OLOy Memory||Amazon.com||TEAMGROUP Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||8.0 GB||16.00 GB||16 GB||16.0 GB||16.0 GB|
|Item Dimensions||5.25 x 0.28 x 1.34 inches||5.25 x 1.53 x 0.3 inches||6.1 x 3.54 x 0.39 inches||1.38 x 5.51 x 0.28 inches||5.25 x 0.28 x 1.54 inches|
|Memory Clock Speed||3000 MHz||3000.00 MHz||667 MHz||—||—|
|Memory Speed||3000 MHz||3000.00 MHz||3200 MHz||3000.0 MHz||3000 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||16.00 GB||0 GB||16.0 GB||16 GB|
|Number of Items||2||2||2||2||2|
|Number of Pins||288||288||—||—||288|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4||ddr4_sdram||SDRAM||ddr4_sdram||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Size||8GB Kit (2 x 4GB)||8GBx2||16GB Kit (2x8GB)||16GB (8GBx2) - 3000MHz C16||STANDARD: 16GB (8GBx2)|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
HyperX FURY DDR4 features an updated heat spreader and speeds up to 3466MHz** for a stylish performance boost. FURY DDR4’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, 8GB and 16GB single module capacities, and 16GB–64GB kit capacities. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. FURY DDR4 RGB’s backed by a lifetime , a worry-free, cost-effective upgrade. * HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.