Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset, Battery Lasts Up to 30 hours of Use, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Red LED Light, Bass, Comfortable Memory Foam, PS4, PC, PS4 Pro (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Item Weight||0.69 Pounds|
|Control Type||Noise Control|
About this item
- Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connection, with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Signature HyperX comfort and immersive in-game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel slider
- PC, PS4, and PS4 Pro ready
- 90° rotating ear cups with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive on-board audio and mic controls
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
This product is also available in New condition for $33.04 more than the current Renewed price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setting up the product the microphone boom was so loose in the plug that it would come loose and fall out.
After powering the headphones up, they would turn on for 30 seconds then turn themselves off. While they were on the microphone was dead.
Needless to say these are being returned.
Let's talk about the mic on this thing. The removable mic is both blessing and a curse for my play style. I play some games that do not require a mic and so having a mic in my face at all times is a bit annoying. So I have two options, I can tilt it to the side and look like a dork, or take it off. The issue with taking it off is it is easy to get lost (especially with young kids). From what I can tell the mic is $25 ish on eBay to replace if lost. Unlike other headphones that have a built-in spot to swivel your mic into the headset itself for storage, this doesn't have it.
I play almost all my games through PC but I tried on my PS4, it fired right up, I was impressed. Went to go back to connect it, no dice. I had to unplug and replug in the USB and do a power cycle on the headphones to get it to work.
Easy to use
The removable mic is a nice touch but can get lost
Limited and basic software, couldn't find EQ settings
PS4 connection is glitchy
-comfort- these are super awesome, first pair of headphones ive owned that i can wear literally all day and have no ear or head fatigue
-sound- they're noticeably a little bit better for games and music so no problems there. usually when im having sound issues its a problem with the game not the headset. i keep my volume level at 10 on windows and still turn them at least halfway down in the game settings of whatever it is that im playing so these things definitely have a lot more room to get louder if you choose to do so.
-if you're upgrading from a wired headset you will never go back
-mute and volume buttons very conveniently positioned
-stay on my average sized head pretty well
-the convenience you get from being able to walk around your whole house and not have to take off your headphones so you can still listen to your friends/music/videos is so awesome
-battery- maybe the pair i got were slightly dysfunctional but these definitely don't last 30 hours on full charge. yes i have the lights on the side turned completely off but even then the battery will probably last only 15-20 hours fresh off a full charge.
-volume wheel- again not sure if mine are defective but the wheel is extremely sensitive and constantly gets adjusted when rubbing against my chair- not a problem if you hunch forward while gaming but becomes annoying if youre just chilling listening to music/videos
-software- kinda useless, no EQ settings but if youre a sound noob like me and dont know what to do with them anyways then its no big deal these sound good pretty good to me
-mic quality- doesnt sound like im talking through a microwave at least but only a slight upgrade from the g430's i was using before which is good enough i guess. friends tell me i sound loud so they have to turn me down but at least it doesnt pick up things like my keyboard clacking
-profile- look like your typical bulky gamer headphones but unless your phone has a standard usb 2/3.0 port i cant imagine youll be walking around with these in public anyway
all of the cons i mentioned were really just minor inconveniences so overall im more than satisfied with these headphones. the value you get for youre money at this pricepoint id say is pretty fair if not at the very least much better than what you get with most other brands
Dec. 2019 Update: Been using it for a couple of months now and everything is still functioning well though one con that I have come across is that it is not really possible to know your battery levels for your headset. There is no software that shows it so you only know that the battery is running low is when it beeps.
March 2020 Update: Mic has been acting up. Will stop working at random moments which forces me to replug it. Will eventually buy a new headset for next generation. Oh well, worth the shot.