|RAM||32 GB SDRAM PC100|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HyperX Kingston Technology FURY Black 32 GB Kit 2133 MHz CL14 DIMM DDR4 Internal Memory (HX421C14FB2K4/32)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Plug and play - HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published. Get the speed you want - hassle free.
- Optimized for Intel's 100 series and X99 chipsets - The latest generation of DRAM technology for 100 Series chipset or X99 systems, HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is 100% tested and optimized for compatibility and easy overclocking.
- Low power consumption - HyperX FURY DDR4's lower power requirements result in less heat and higher reliability. Low 1.2 volts draw less power from your system for a cooler and quieter PC.
- Low profile stylish heat spreader - Stand out from the crowd and show your style with FURY's asymmetrical signature heat spreader.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
HyperX FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz¹, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. It’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It’s also compatible with the latest Intel processors and most of the newest AMD CPU technologies. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. Well known for high speed and backed by industry recognized reliability, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
- HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
- Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz¹
- Runs efficiently at low, standard DDR4 1.2 voltage
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Signature asymmetrical FURY design with low-profile heat spreader
Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz¹
Get the most out of your new memory from the get-go with FURY DDR4’s Plug N Play automatic overclocking.
DDR4’s standard low 1.2 voltage means it runs cool and efficient.
Cost-effective, high performance upgrade
Get yourself a big boost without breaking the bank!
Simply overclock modules by selecting a profile, no need for manual timing adjustments in BIOS.
Compare with similar items
HyperX Kingston Technology FURY 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 DIMM 16 DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) HX424C15FBK2/16
Kingston Technology HyperX Predator Black 32GB Kit 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM XMP Desktop Memory HX430C15PB3K4/32
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz (PC4-24000) C15 Desktop Memory Kit – Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Capacity||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||1 GB|
|RAM Size||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions||5.25 x 1.23 x 0.12 in||5.25 x 1.23 x 0.12 in||5.25 x 1.23 x 0.12 in||5.3 x 1.3 x 2.7 in|
|Memory Clock Speed||2,133 MHz||2,400 MHz||3,000 MHz||3,000 MHz|
|Memory Speed||2,133 MHz||2,400 MHz||3,000 MHz||24,000 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Number of Items||1||2||4||—|
|Number of Pins||288||240||—||—|
|RAM Technology||SDRAM PC100||DDR4, DDR3 2400||DIMM||DRAM|
|Size||32GB kit (4 x 8GB)||16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)||32GB Kit (4 x 8GB)||32GB (4 x 8GB)|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, to deliver instant top-level performance for motherboards with Intel's 100 Series and X99 chipsets. It's a small investment for premium components that complement Intel's 2, 4, 6 and 8-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. Its stylish low profile heat spreader with signature FURY design lets you show off your rig in style.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The low-profile heat spreader has the HyperX Fury name emblazoned on it, and generally speaking, the RAM looks great in slim-case builds, builds with cooler clearance concerns, builds where tall spreaders just don't work, and really any build where you don't want RAM so tall that you could sail a ship with it.
This is the second 8GB stick of HyperX Fury RAM I've purchased, as I gradually brought a tiny little slimline sleeper build up to 16GB. Both sticks have passed repeated MemTest86 runs with no errors. Again, Kingston makes quality RAM, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. In operation, they're plenty snappy, even given their low clock. I haven't tried to overclock them at all because, well, my sleeper rig has an i3-6100 and a GTX 750 Ti half-width card paired with a 300W power supply, and I'd rather not set my house on fire.
The picture included is one stick of HyperX Fury inside of said sleeper build. Looks nice alongside the black/white Cryorig C7 cooler, doesn't it?
Seriously, if you want good quality DDR4 with a heat spreader, this is the way to go. It's cheap, it's beautiful, it lasts, and it will have a home in every build I do that doesn't support and/or need higher-clocked RAM.
I installed this memory in an friend's Alienware Area51R2 and it booted just fine without any EFI BIOS changes required. In order to truly take advance of this memory's highest performance mode though, I had to enable XMP in the EFI BIOS. It turns out that most motherboards fall back to conservative settings when they detect new RAM, so you will likely have to enable XMP right after installation.
Most recent customer reviews
Made a notable difference in...Read more