About the Product
- Prove your producer prowess: Show you're the perfect producer for your CPU idols by choosing their daily activities, boosting stats with different lessons and increasing their fan base through PR events.
- Getting to know you: Enjoy the zany Neptunia cast as they talk your ears off in event scenes!
- Lights, camera, moe!: Make your CPUs the most popular idols in Gamindustri with crazy concerts, mixing up stage effects and camera angles to really get the crowd pumped up!
- Dress you up in nice gloves: In Viewer Mode, you can interact with CPUs, and customize their outfits, creating the most outlandish looks you can think of!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This title is in no way meant for critics who aren't already fans of the series. The fact of the matter is, this is a game so niche, that if you thought the Miku series was niche, this is more niche. No, I'm serious. Hear me out.
This reviewer has played every Neptunia entry. While you can get by without knowing the origins of the previous entries, you'll be at a significant disadvantage if you're not already familiar with each character. I personally think this was way better than anyone's really given credit so far, and for its audience, I think it's a pretty solid five stars. Maybe you won't think so, though, so here's a rundown.
Because this is such a niche game, it's expected that you're interested in it to begin with. I'm just going by what anyone might want to know beforehand, assuming you're reading the review to either learn more about the game or check on if there's a deal-breaker for you.
- Event-Trigger-Happy: What the vast majority of the gameplay is. Literally everything you can do each day triggers at *least* one event per CPU, while some of your daily choices can trigger nearly 20 events each time you select one.
- Visual Novel: Almost the entire game is watching the story unfold as a visual novel with a lot more story than it has gameplay. Some people may not mind that at all, considering the high quality of the overall story, voice acting, and writing. It's certainly on par with Neptunia Humor standards.
- The End Justifies The Means: Each character has three endings apiece: Bad, Good, and True (yes, there are four "True" endings), and they're all worth watching.Read more ›
("Final Thoughts" are at the bottom if you're just wanting a quick review!)
The Four CPU Goddesses return in this great Vita installment to the Neptunia series! Naturally you will see many familiar faces, but perhaps not as many as you might originally hope for. For those who were fans of MK2, you'll be hearing voiced dialogue from all of the CPU Candidates, so rejoice! In fact, just about the entire game is voiced!!! However, if you were hoping to see other characters, you might be a bit disappointed. The only ones I've seen so far are, "Compa" and "IF," but they are not voiced-over. However, you CAN use them as dance partner's during the "Unlimited Concert" gamemode! Let's breakdown what this game is like first though!
Story: It seems the monsters of Gameindustri (the world) have decided to take over the Four CPU Goddesses' "Shares" (source of their power) by becoming hit, pop-idols! For one reason or another, their once loyal worshipers turn away from the Goddesses and begin to fall for the once would-be monsters of Gameindustri! But the CPU's have a plan... they will summon a "Pop-idol Producer Extraordinare," from another realm to help turn themselves into pop-idols too and earn back all of their shares! But their plan (unbeknowst to them) backfires and instead they're stuck with... you! Oh no!Read more ›
The game is a little on the easy side, but it's still a fun experience. If you want to see what all the fuss over The iDOLM@STER games is about and don't know Japanese, this is a good way to dip your feet in.
I have this game as download then buying on game card and its my first Nis game ever and I been bit of fan for their games while now and never got chance to try them out until the other day when I brought this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rhythm dress up game, not sure what else i can say other than that. if this is up your alley.... you will love it if not well....... you won't.Published 3 months ago by Matthew B.
It's basically a light novel with music videos thrown in every once and a while. It's a pretty bland experience for a Neptunia game, but there's nothing to be offended about. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Patrick Shields
Hours of fun and everything about it is so cute. Neptunia fan? If you havent bought this yet, then you aren't a fan at all.Published 12 months ago by Jose Valladares
Great game if you like the Project Diva type of games. I picked this up because i like the series Hyperdimension girls (Noir is my favorite) and wanted to make sure i had this... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Raul Barboza
As my first foray into the idol management genre, I thought this was a fairly entertaining game. I've played through Neptune and Blanc's Producer Mode and have found the... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Geoffrey Miller
The game is alright. I was expecting a rhythm game so that was disappointing, but it's a decent game regardless.Published 17 months ago by Joey Williamson