Hyperice Ice Compression Device, Sport Knee
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- The knee device is composed of two parts that work together as a system, which maximize cold and compression to deliver optimal cold therapy for knee pain and inflammation
- Ice Cell Patented Air Release Technology features a Large 8" x 8" antimicrobial latex skin which harnesses the healing power of real ice
- Patented Air Release Valve on the Ice Cell removes excess air, allowing for optimal ice casting compression around the body part
- Ergonomic 3mm Plush Compression Wrap with an innovative hook closure system is designed to apply direct Ice Cell pressure to the body
- Over-sized wide opening screw cap allows for easy fill of the recommended nugget or pellet ice; crushed or cubed ice also provides cryotherapy benefit
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Most Effective Cold Compression Knee Wrap, Endorsed And Used By Professional Athletes!Don't Settle For An Inferior Ice Knee Wrap - The Hyperice Sport Knee Will Get The Job Done The First Time!Speed your recovery time with the Hyperice Sport Knee Ice Compression Device. Designed with cutting edge technology, the device can be used for knee pain, strains or runner's knee. Hyperice Ice Compression Technology combines cold therapy with compression through an ice cell chamber, compression wrap and patented air-release valve. Used by top athletes from all sports, Hyperice is compact and easy to use.
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 4 x 12 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 10110 040-00
- Department : Unisex-Adult
- Date First Available : January 22, 2015
- Manufacturer : Hyperice
- ASIN : B00SKJP0G2
Best Sellers Rank:
#397,111 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,944 in Knee Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They recommend crushed ice in using, but it works very well with the slivers that come out of my refrigerator's ice-maker. It does get better once the slivers melt a little (the compression will push the ice around your knee better the smaller the ice is.)
That said, I'm very happy I purchased, and I can say it's definitely the best knee-icing solution I've found.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.