3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Hypervolt by Hyperice, Featuring Quiet Glide Technology - Handheld Percussion Massage Gun | 3 Speeds, 5 Interchangeable Attachment Heads | (Not Bluetooth Enabled)
|Price:||$279.00 ($279.00 / Count)|
|You Save:||$71.00 (20%)|
- Cordless state-of-the-art percussion massage device that helps relax sore and stiff muscles to improve mobility
- QUIET GLIDE TECHNOLOGY- whisper quiet percussion device
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute
- UP TO 3 HOURS OF USE PER CHARGE- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- As featured in GQ, CNET, Runner’s World, Self, Men’s Health as the top tech in health and wellness
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Hypervolt||Vyper 2.0||Hypersphere||Venom Back|
|3 Levels of Vibration||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quiet Glide Technology||✓|
|Lightweight (Under 3 lbs)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Self Myofascial Release||✓||✓||✓|
|2+ hours of Charge Per Use||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Treat and/or prevent||Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness.||Optimal self myofascial release tool to increase flexibility, circulation, and reduce muscle soreness.||Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles/fascia in the: feet, calves, hamstrings, gluteus, hip flexors, shoulders, back, and forearms.||Warm up, loosen, and relax sore / stiff muscles|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 14.25 x 3.5 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Item model number : HPI5300000100
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : Hyperice
- ASIN : B07BDLGRTN
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,438 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
NOT BLUETOOTH ENABLED
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of them died(lights came on but motor would not engage) within 20 days of purchase. Sent it in for warranty with Hyperice, waited for a week and they repaired it & sent it back to me and so far it's working fine. To be honest I was expecting them to send me new one and not a "refurbished one" since it broke within a month, maybe I'm expecting too much...
The 2nd one is now showing problem as well, the 2nd vibration level indicator light has stopped working. It's usable but this one is also less than 2 weeks old.
Now this is 2 out of 2, 100% quality problem I have with this massager with multiple units. I like it very much when it works and I think it's effective for relaxing tense muscles and relief muscle soreness, which is the only reason I'm keeping them. I use mine almost daily at most 30-45min or so. I would say this is not excessive use and I have a DIY case for it and always put it back for storage.
However, even though they look and feel durable in hands, I'm not confident with the quality of this product at all, and will no longer recommend this to family & friends without any warnings.
Be careful and follow the directions as it can cause bruising, broken bones, and soft tissue injuries in seconds if misused.
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.