|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 12 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||H&PC-66409|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||5000k (Crystal White Glow) - With a Lowercase 'K'|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Hyperikon Linkable LED Shop Light 4FT Double Tube 40W (100W Eq) 5000K, 4000Lm, Frosted Cover, Energy Star & DLC, Linkable Integrated Double Fixture For Workshop Garage Basement - 1 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Our CRI80+ Utility Shop Light provides energizing, bright light to help you stay focused without eyestrain or headaches.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Hyperikon’s integrated fixture works with you. Choose between three mounting options: suspended, fixated on the ceiling, or daisy chained.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - Illuminate your workspace with 4000 lumens for a fraction of the wattage without constant replacement. Plug and play for instant full brightness with no flicker.
- EASY INSTALL - Difficult installation is now a thing of the past! Use the included installation guide to wire the light to power for the amazingly bright light.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Hyperikon's 5-year unlimited warranty means we've got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VARIETY IN INSTALLATION OPTIONS
No need to call an electrician with our 100% plug-and-play LED Shop Lights. Installation can be done in less than 10 minutes and all the hardware needed to hang them is included. Simply follow the accompanying Hyperikon quick installation guide.
Option 1 Suspended Installation
Suspended from the ceiling. In both options, you can install the fixture on both wood or drywall.
Option 2 Direct Installation
Mounted on the ceiling. An installation guide is included in the purchase to make sure the installation is easy and hassle-free.
Hyperikon’s Utility LED Shop Lights provide high performance, long life and energy savings in a simple, no-frills conventional looking fixture. Our integrated LED double fixture provides better and healthier lighting than conventional fluorescent light and can easily hung using our included quick installation guide.
- Garages and Basements
- Workshops and Work Areas
- Utility and Recreation Rooms
- Save up to 62% on your electricity bill while still providing a stunning 4000 lumen output.
- Instant-On and hassle free installation for your convenience. Simply plug and play!
- Commercial and Industrial Grade with rugged steel housing for durability and long life.
- Hyperikon is a California bestseller with a proven track record.
|HyperSelect Utility Shop Light, Clear||HyperSelect Utility Shop Light, Frosted||ECO Utility Shop Lights, Single Tube||T5 Integrated Tube Fixture|
|Voltage||120V||120V||120V||100 - 277 V|
|CCT||4000k / 5000k||4000k / 5000k||4000k||4000k / 5000k|
|Lumens||4,500 +||3,900 +||2,400||2,200+|
|Certification||DLC-Qualified, UL-Listed||DLC-Qualified, UL-Listed||Energy Star, ETL-Listed||UL-Listed|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since my last review a representative from Hyperikon reached out to me and offered to send me a 3000K Soft White Glow light set since the 5000K was a bit too bright for me. Well I'm happy to say that after some extensive use in my garage in both daylight and night that I love this new light. The 3000k Soft White was just the right amount of warm light that I was looking for. I no longer found myself squinting or feeling ill because of the enclosed area I was working in being too bright. I am on happy customer now. Hyperikon is very adamant about customer satisfaction.
Highly recommend this product as an over the work bench light. Nice single fixture was ready to go and easy to install directly to garage ceiling.
See attached pictures 1st -Right out of the box ready to go, 2nd Plug & Play, 3rd mounted to ceiling, 4th in place and operational.
Nice feature in being able to daisy chain multiple lights if needed
UPDATED March 12th
Was seeing a glow on one of the two lights when the unit was turned off. Contacted manufacture and they sent out a replacement, ended up being on older style with the on / off switch inline with the power cord being hard wired. Not what I was expecting or wanted in a replacement. Re-contacted Manufacture and they sent the most current model with pull chain on/off switch and then following email arrived
From Eddie (Hyperikon Support)
Mar 8, 7:46 AM PST
Thank you for the response.
Yes, another light was sent out on 3/6/1,7 I will include the tracking number( 785828052272 ). Now the reason for the ghost current is that this newer updated driver in the shop light is highly sensitive, it will pick up any current that might be escaping from your circuit. When you turn off the light there is not enough to bill you or cause your meter to detect but the driver picks it up and the result is the bulb stays glowing. The driver is not defective and neither is the light. With LED technology picking up and taking over the way the wiring of homes needs to adjust to newer technology. I hope this information was helpful to you.
Would've been nice to know before hand the after glow of the light when not in use, instead of going through the motion of getting a replacement then having to get another replacement. see attached darker picture, this is in totally dark garage with shop light turned off.
Not sure if anyone else is seeing this glow. I have eight other LED lights in the garage and I am not seeing any of these bulbs glowing when turned off. Only seeing the issue on the Shop light over my work bench. I like the style and the ease of use, I just do not like non 100% of power shut off.
Do look carefully at the picture . . . the light tubes are not shielded on the sides. As described above, the resulting spread of light is GREAT for some purposes but may not be ideal for your intended use (eg, mounting it low). I'd certainly buy this fixture again if/when needed.
- So bright I had to raise it above the 6' height of its predecessor to my 8' ceiling to get it out of my view and eliminate glare.
- Came missing one of two threaded studs used to attach hangers to the fixture. Bought a (metric) screw to replace it at a local hardware store for $0.24 plus gas :)
- The pull chain works fine and being old school myself I'm certainly familiar with them. But when you suspend a fixture from wires and then use a pull chain mounted on the end of the fixture . . . you'll want to do that with some care.
- No dimmer function is provided, and I don't know if a dimmer switch would work.
Top international reviews
The version I got is the "Canadian" version according to other posts - it is not possible to chain these ones together - one end is hardwired with a long black cord with a switchbox that can be used to turn the light on and off. The other end has no connections on it whatsoever (so they cannot be chained together to run from a single plug).
It's very easy to install if you already have an electrical outlet close by where you want the light. My old fluorescent fixture was hard-wired so I turned that into an electrical outlet box and flipped the switch on the light to always be on so that my wall switch turns the light on and off. If you're not skilled in that area you'll have to hire an electrician or just find someplace to plug it into and control it with the switch in the cord. I suppose it might be possible to cut the cord and hardwire it but I don't know the electrical code related to that and I wasn't what I needed to do anyways.
I was a bit worried that the light from the embedded LED strip wouldn't disperse light as well as the fluorescent ones they replaced, but there is a nice bright light all over. I didn't use most of the suspension hardware because I wanted it near the ceiling. There are some holes between the tubes so I would think you could screw through there directly into a ceiling or wall if you don't want to suspend it. I think I will be buying one of these for the garage so I'll likely try that mounting method next time.
So overall I am very pleased with this unit so far. The 38w throws a ton of bright white light and since these don't have a ballast like fluorescents do, it uses a LOT less electricity. Hopefully it lasts as long as they say, because if it stops working the whole unit has to be replaced.
"The BEST Support I have ever received by any Amazon purchase!!! bar none! Something was not right and they made it Right! thank you Helder from Hyperikon! you are great at what you do! Customer Service number 1."