Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hyperion Samsung 2x1500mAh Battery + Charger for Samsung Google Nexus S/Nexus 4G (Also Compatible with Samsung D720, I9020, Code i220, Behold II T939, Samsung Instinct HD SPH-M850, Propel Pro i627)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on April 4, 2014
I received the products and it worked well for most part. Admittedly, there was a bit of an issue which was not serious. I was satisfied overall and did not want to complain. However, the sellers are so sensitive to customer satisfaction that they contacted me. They were very serious about resolving the matter and outlined the options I had available to resolve the problem (which I never really made it). Anyway, despite my being satisfied with the less than 100% product...the sellers were not. I indicated I would honestly accept a partial refund, as I was already using the portions with which I was satified. Not to be outdone, the sellers, Hyperion Electronics Accessories, gave a full refund. Now that's what I am talking about. Outstanding customer service. I will definitely buy from this establishment again. Thanks Hyperion and Amazon!
on October 27, 2015
I love having back up batteries. These didn't last too long but still gave me extra hours that I needed. It is an extra that you can use the wall charger to charge them so that you always have a battery charged ready to go.
on June 14, 2012
I guess you get what you pay for, although this cost more than I paid for the same product under a different name.

The batteries are just OK. The charger has the tendency to have the battery fall out while you are trying to charge the battery. This makes the product somewhat useless.
on April 8, 2012
My son and I each have Credo Google Nexus S 4G phones and we bought 2 sets of these batteries for them. Like most smart phones, ours can only last about a day on a charge, less if they are using the GPS etc. Therefore, we are faced with the need to either partially recharge them in the car etc or run out of juice. One of our concerns was decreasing the longevity of the battery by not being able to recharge properly.

Charging the original Samsung battery in the phone with the wall charger yielded about 1420 mah of charge, these all yield over 1500. A small increase, but still enough to be noticeable. By carrying a spare, we can run the batteries down to the 6-8% level before recharging which should improve the overall life. This set is less expensive than the OEM car charger and far more convenient.

My only complaint / suggestion is that they should provide a small carry case for the battery, we now use poly "snack bags" to protect their contacts from shorting.

Maybe we are just lucky, but after using 2 sets (4 batteries) for about a month, both of us are extremely satisfied. Delivery was very prompt, 2 or 3 days. More later if things change with time.

By the way, Credo blows Verizon away as a company to deal with, and we get significantly better coverage. The Nexus S 4G is great.

August 3rd update

We had a problem with one set of batteries and contacted the company about it. They were great and instantly made replacement with nearly no hassle to me, I could not ask for more. By the way, my other sets continues to operate flawlessly. Great product and excellent company.
on April 30, 2012
I was a little skeptical of buying this battery set because some customers complained about weak battery life and broken chargers. I usually get lucky when buying items with mixed reviews however this time I was very unlucky. The batteries had a weak battery life compared to Anker (i would've bought Anker batteries again but they don't make batteries for phones older than a year anymore) and the Samsung OEM one. Also after 2 charges the battery wall charger ceased to charge my batteries and I was left with 4 dead batteries during my trip to Coachella. I didn't bother contacting the seller regarding the broken charger because I sold my phone shortly after.

1 star for fast shipping and another star for at least making Nexus S batteries still!
on February 28, 2013
I really liked that I was able to find out a replacement to my phone's battery that had died and wouldn't even hold a charge. I also loved that they sent me 2 as well as a charger for the battery. I am able to charge one battery while the other is in my phone being used. I feel that they don't meet up to the quality of the original as I have had these for a while now and I feel like the battery drains pretty quick. I'm glad they held up long enough though.
on May 18, 2013
2 batteries and a charger, you can't beat that for the price. That being said, don't expect these batteries to last as long and good batteries. In comparison, my nexus s stock battery normally gets me through the whole day without a charge, but these batteries tend to begin to run out around 6 or 7pm. I am usually home by then, or I can hook them up to charge during the day to avoid that, so that is ok with me.
on April 18, 2012
I ordered this on April 10th, 2012. Was shipped the same day and arrived 2 days later. But since I didn't put my name in my mailbox (apartment requires this); mailman didn't deliver package. It was my fault as I just moved into the apartment and didn't get around to putting my name there. But mailman shipped package back and I contacted seller, and seller sent a new package instantly. The same day. I thought that was awesome! Great seller, great product. I HAVE to have spare batteries for my smartphone as I constantly use it and batteries last only 6-8 hours at best.
on June 18, 2013
My phone (Nexus S 4G) is horrible when it comes to battery life 3 to 4 hour max on standard battery. These two extra batteries allow me to have a fully charged battery at the ready. Life seems to be the same as the stock battery when it was new.
on October 19, 2011
Received two batteries and a charger with this purchase very quickly!

Upon their arrival I opened them and only charged one of the two batteries, it worked fine similar to the original one with the phone. After awhile I charged the second one even though I really only need 1 extra as I go through the original every day and would prefer not to have to charge it up...so normally what I do is switch it out the the other one still has juice at the end of the day. I tested the 2nd battery out and it works just like the other two so I am happy to have it, I will most likely be keeping it in my desk drawer as a back up in case I am ever without the other.

The charger is sturdy but not super rough and tough, the housing is intact and the charge it gives the battery works out to charge it all the way up. Nothing extra ordinary but not too bad either.