Hyperkin SUPABOY Portable Pocket SNES Console
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Innovative cartridge lock feature
- Tested compatible original hardware: Nintendo SNES controller Nintendo Super Scope Super Multitap Nintendo Mario Paint Mouse
- Compatible with Japanese Super Famicom Cartridges
- Adjustable volume control with stereo sound
- Headphone jack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At home or on the go, the SupaBoy plays your favorite Super Nintendo and Super Famicom cartridges anywhere you are. Portable or home console, the SupaBoy is the choice.
1) Please check that battery is charged. We recommend that you charge the battery for a minimum of 3 hours.
2) If screen is still blue or continues to flicker, please remove the battery from the system (by removing the screw in the back to open the battery door). Then, Plug the Mini USB AC Adapter into the SupaBoy and turn the unit ON.
* If the unit turns ON, then the source of the issue is the battery.
* If the unit stays OFF, then the source of the issue is the system.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This beast, on the other hand, features a more slick design that you can actually grip, looks as stylish as its original TV brethren, has inputs for the original controllers, and has enough cartridge space so the games can be inserted and played without crashing while you're holding the system. As a result, the Supaboy is a flippin' godsend!
As if it wasn't great enough that you could play just about all of the entire library of diverse and vibrant classic video games, you could even hook the console up to your television and play it exactly like an old Super Nintendo system! And despite its smaller size, it's still big and bulky enough to hold the original system hardware inside. Does that meeaaa-YES! You can play almost every single game! I'm not sure about games that support the Super Scope, since that peripheral requires an old television, but I can safely say that it played Star Fox perfectly. Heck, in case if you feel like playing a large Game Boy or Game Boy games on the TV...Yes, the Super Game Boy is in fact compatible! Everything that was compatible on the old Super Nintendo is available territory here!
• All cartridges from all regions are usable so if you wanted to play a Super Famicom game like "Rockman & Forte" ("Mega Man & Bass" in America), it is easy as 1-2-3.
• Headphone jack for when you wanna hear Guile's theme privately.
• Audio volume is adjustable for when you want sound or not.
• Super Boy is compatable.
• Can be connected to the TV, which replaces your actual SNES.
• Can connect controllers to the console, but only works on the TV mode.
• When sound is at the max, you can hear a buzz sound.
• D-pad is stiff and buttons are too far out for me.
• The start button is on the left side instead of the right side.
• When connected to the TV, you have to connect a controller to the Supaboy unless your using a retrobit adapter for some other console like when you wanna play "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" on the SNES (Great adapter which you need to buy).
• If you place the cartridge in an odd motion, you could get a message about illegal copyrights.
• Pulling out the cartridge is hard, and you have to pull out really hard.
• The retrobit adapters don't work on the console (when not connected to the TV).
• The only way you know if it is out of charge is when the screen glitches.
In the end, no matter all the cons, you can eliminate the cons for what the Supaboy does on-the-go. I think it's worth the money, unless you prefer playing SNES games with an Xbox one elite controller 😄.
Top reviews from other countries
Cabe decir, que cuando me llegaron las consolas, una no encendía o no daba imagen o sonido; reporté el defecto a amazon y de inmediato me repusieron el monto y me dijeron que conservara el equipo. Muy bueno porque lo usaré para refacciones.
Contacted Hyperkin Support and have been given the run around because I am not from USA.
Do not recommend buying.