Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - Nintendo Switch
- Battle some of the fiercest Legend of Zelda enemies across Hyrule’s famous locales
- Link and Zelda can wear costumes from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- My Fairy mode—now with detailed three-dimensional graphics—lets you befriend, customize, raise, and level up fairies you can take into battle
- Fight alongside a friend in two-player mode on one system
- Contains all downloadable content from prior versions of the game
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Ganondorf, Tetra, Skull Kid, and Ravio
- Change between characters and issue them commands on the fly during battle
- Compatible with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo figures
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch Bundle with Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Take your game sessions up a notch with the Pro Controller. Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo functionality, and more.
Compatible with: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
Cut down enemy hordes as Legend of Zelda characters—in full 1080p TV mode—or in two-player mode on one system! Link and Zelda can battle in costumes from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, while Tetra and King Daphnes appear in scenes based on the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game. Find and care for fairies who will aid you in battle!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. All DLC/Update/Legends characters. The original Hyrule Warriors for wii u had 13 characters. This version has 29 (Not including Ganon and Cuccoo).
2. You can now change characters mid battle and command other character to go places. You have between 1-4 people you bring into battle and easily cycle in between them. (This was originally introduced in Legends)
4. You can now use the Ocarina the warp to certain Owl Statues around the map. (Originally introduced in Legends)
5. During giant boss fights you gain boosts by bringing you other characters near the battle. (Originally introduced in Legends)
6. Apart from the main story, there are now Linkles Story, Cias Story, and Windwaker Story. (From DLC and Legends)
7. Challenge Mode and Ganons Fury (where you play as a huge Ganon) are included. (Originally from DLC, they were not in Legends)
8. Tons of new costumes and weapons from past updates, DLC, Legends.
9. There are 9 adventure maps now (not including the rewards map from skultullas)
10. My Fairy is a new system where you can create and dress your own fairy to help you in battle. (Originally introduced in Legends)
11. Adventure Mode now has a store where you can buy items instead of grinding for them.
12. All non-story characters must be unlocked through adventure mode maps. Same with all weapons and costumes. (All of this was originally just given to you in DLC. It would be automatically unlocked)
13. 2 player is now split-screen
14. Various changes to certain menus to include more info. For example: Adventure Mode maps now have a difficulty rating and percentage complete. Skill trees now have a percentage complete. Ect.
15. Framerate and Graphical upgrades/ more people on screen at once
Visually, the game is impressive in the landscapes, but looking at three hundred identical monsters get boring. Likewise, it can be very difficult to determine where you need to go next when the game tells you "Generic Area" is under attack while it can be extremely difficult to figure out where that area actually is.
This game was probably meant for someone, just not me.
As a fan of previous Dynasty Warriors games (specifically DW3 on PS2) and also a fan of the Zelda universe, this game is an absolute blast to play.
Yes, this is the same game that was released in the WiiU and 3DS previously, but this version includes all previous DLC in one package and has better drawing/frame rate. The visuals are more fluid and the game can handle many more characters on the screen (and zero slowdown in docked mode).
There are a handful of characters to play as including Link, Zelda, Impa, Lana(<3), Sheik, Ruto, and Ganondorf. Everyone plays a part in the story and are unlockable once you clear their respective chapters in the game.
Some of the missions are very challenging, and there's plenty of variety to prevent this title from being a redundant "go here kill these guys, go there kill those guys" affair. In fact, some of this stuff I don't even bother with because I'm not into "crafting" potions and weapons or having a pet fairy.
Other modes, such as Adventure Mode, let you travel across 8-bit maps in search for unlockable characters (Marin!!) and special loot.
Top reviews from other countries
Pero sí tiene muchas estrategia. 1) Los combos son sencillos (1, 2, 3 ó 4 veces ataque debíl y después ataque fuerte), de modo que elijes fácilmente el combo que quieres hacer, cada uno en la circunstancia que decidas. 2) Como en ajedrez, mueves tus piezas. Puedes mandar aliados a puntos estratégicos mientras tú controlas a un personaje y haces tu parte.
Muy divertido. Se basa en muchos Zelda y el plot hace que se combinen diferentes espacios y tiempos (eras): OoT, Twilight, Skyward.
Los personajes son increíble todos tienen sus historias y algunos son exclusivamente de este juego