Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Battle some of the fiercest Legend of Zelda enemies across Hyrule’s famous locales
- Link and Zelda can wear costumes from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- My Fairy mode—now with detailed three-dimensional graphics—lets you befriend, customize, raise, and level up fairies you can take into battle
- Fight alongside a friend in two-player mode on one system
- Contains all downloadable content from prior versions of the game
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Ganondorf, Tetra, Skull Kid, and Ravio
- Change between characters and issue them commands on the fly during battle
- Compatible with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo figures
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cut down enemy hordes as Legend of Zelda characters—in full 1080p TV mode—or in two-player mode on one system! Link and Zelda can battle in costumes from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, while Tetra and King Daphnes appear in scenes based on the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game. Find and care for fairies who will aid you in battle!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. All DLC/Update/Legends characters. The original Hyrule Warriors for wii u had 13 characters. This version has 29 (Not including Ganon and Cuccoo).
2. You can now change characters mid battle and command other character to go places. You have between 1-4 people you bring into battle and easily cycle in between them. (This was originally introduced in Legends)
4. You can now use the Ocarina the warp to certain Owl Statues around the map. (Originally introduced in Legends)
5. During giant boss fights you gain boosts by bringing you other characters near the battle. (Originally introduced in Legends)
6. Apart from the main story, there are now Linkles Story, Cias Story, and Windwaker Story. (From DLC and Legends)
7. Challenge Mode and Ganons Fury (where you play as a huge Ganon) are included. (Originally from DLC, they were not in Legends)
8. Tons of new costumes and weapons from past updates, DLC, Legends.
9. There are 9 adventure maps now (not including the rewards map from skultullas)
10. My Fairy is a new system where you can create and dress your own fairy to help you in battle. (Originally introduced in Legends)
11. Adventure Mode now has a store where you can buy items instead of grinding for them.
12. All non-story characters must be unlocked through adventure mode maps. Same with all weapons and costumes. (All of this was originally just given to you in DLC. It would be automatically unlocked)
13. 2 player is now split-screen
14. Various changes to certain menus to include more info. For example: Adventure Mode maps now have a difficulty rating and percentage complete. Skill trees now have a percentage complete. Ect.
15. Framerate and Graphical upgrades/ more people on screen at once
First of all I never played the Wii U version, so I don't know if there was any particular differences from the Wii U Version from the 3DS version.
Anyways, this is the complete package of Hyrule Warriors right here.
1. It's more graphically impressive and runs at a steady 60 FPS 1080P on docked mode. Defently superior than the Wii U version and 3DS version graphics and FPS.
2. You get ALL the DLC, from the DLC characters and maps! Hell of a deal. You also get the 2 exlusive costumes for link and zelda from breath of the wild, they look pretty nice.
3. There are 9 adventure mode maps. I don't remeber how many the 3DS had but I think it was only 2, then the 2 DLC adventure mode maps.... And then I think nintendo put an extra 6 adventure mode maps exlusive for the switch? I could be wrong but in any case after you completed the main campaign this mode is were your going to spend most of your time in. They also added a shop were you can buy items in adventure mode for ruppies, which thank god they did otherwise the grind would be double as long.
4. There are now level 4+ wepons if I remember correctly from Nintendo's direct.
5. The fairy system is nothing new but ya, it's there.
6. It's a warriors game, It's GOING to be very repetitive. If you just finish the main story and thats it... Then you only played 1/3 of the game. You can easily lock in HUNDREDS of hours to grind for your skill tree, find heart containers and gold sulkas or whatever it's called. Oh right another new addition they apparently added in is that you can now switch between characters in combat, even though I'm pretty sure you could do it in the 3DS version as well.
Hyrule Warriors is probably the best warriors game to date. It's refreshing to play link with his master sword and hyland shield without breaking it (looking at you BOTW). So ya even if your not a warriors fan, you should play it anyways if your a zelda fan.
It was at this point that I realized that because I can't beat this one scenario, the game is ultimately over for me. There's just no point in continuing to play this version, since I can't even beat this version anyways. I managed to beat the original game's main within fair challenge. In Legends, I'm already passed this part I'm stuck on in this version, so I can actually make it to the Wind Waker Story and finishing the Linkle story. Here, I can't even get passed the Twilight Realm scenario because Zant cheats!
And the playable ally that you're not playing as doesn't do really much of anything to help, no matter what you command said ally to do. So because this scenario is unbeatable, even on Easy, there's way I can beat this version. It's impossible! This version should be renamed to Hyrule Warriors: Impossible Edition because it's just not beatable unless you are some kind of super human or have no life! Nintendo and Tecmo Koei, if you are reading this, please release an update that makes this game easier and more fair. Especially the scenario that I'm stuck on. If you can release an update that at least makes that scenario easier to beat, that would greatly appreciated.
PJCDarkLink92 (one of your biggest fans)
Most recent customer reviews
The combat consists mostly of mashing 2 buttons and even the strong enemies are pushovers.Read more