- File Size: 1132 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Publisher: Deljah Publishing (March 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BKTGG3E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,552,004 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #357 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Psychology
- #627 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
- #1455 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Psychology
I Am Love Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We need to accept ourselves the way we are and appreciate that WE ARE Love.We do not need other people to experience Love within.With daily gratitude and by replacing fear with Love we can get rid of the emotional handcuffs which hold us back from finding love.
In Chapter 7 the author describes how to get a new mindset about yourself and how to learn to love yourself.
Powerful affirmations and beautiful quotes at the end of the book give the reader some food for thought.
This book definitely gave me mental nourishment and I will learn to change my mindset gradually.
I would really recommend this amazing and eye opening book!
It lays the foundations for the reader to reflect upon their personal beliefs and actions and those of the world inhabitants and the repercussions such thinking has.
He provides controversy for debate through logical analysis of current society rituals and beliefs.
In this book Ainsworth reminds us how much we have been conditioned with certain sets of belief that are dis-empowering and he shares his vision of the power of unconditional love that we can live by and that we have from God.
This book provides a solution for change and empowerment of the self and the world we live in.
Just as we can not know how an apple pie tastes from reading the recipe...we must truly submerge ourselves in the content to get a grasp of its potential liberation.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Psychology
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth