Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 23, 2007
First of all, I just love her name. It is beautiful. She is beautiful. Her music is truthful and honest and soothing. This particilar song is great beacuse it expresses to the listner, to look at the REAL person and not the outside trappings of "good hair vs. bad hair", real hair vs.weaves or wigs straight vs curly etc. It is the real person inside that counts. If we could get past all of judgements of one another, based on our superficial trappings of hair, clothes cars, houses etc.we would do a better job of being humans. Keep up the good work India.Arie.
on March 7, 2018
Anthem.
on May 22, 2014
I love this song it says allot. I heard about it thorouh Trish on her show Channel 2 and it say allot about how you should accept who you are and not what you wear, hair and size. It is what is in your soul and heart.
on November 9, 2015
Great song with a better message!!!!
on November 4, 2013
India Arie, is an artist that I had never paid attention to unit...I changed my hair to natural. And they say when you are going natural with your hair. Find a song that makes you feel good. And this is the song.
on August 8, 2015
not really
i have her 3 cd's
fast service though
on March 5, 2014
She made a song about hair too! I've heard a few. this one is fun and great for kids to hear as well.
on May 10, 2016
love that this is on vinyl!
on June 13, 2015
I'm a natural! Love this song!