Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I Am Your Gummy Bear
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 24, 2017
on April 22, 2017
When I received it, it was packaged. Upon opening it and playing it, no scratches.
on October 30, 2013
My kiddos love watching this bear on yutube! They have a blast listening to this cd and dancing along. This cd was sold at a great price and came in really early. If your kiddos are a fan of the gummy bear you should get this cd makes a great gift for any gummy bear lover.
"I Am Your Gummy Bear" is great for those who do not mind songs that are parodies. I admit to buying this back in 2010 thinking I was going to get a pop cd that was akin to Aqua or Smile.dk What I got instead were some from out of the ballpark songs that jokingly poke at taboo topics such as "Funny DJ" and what sounds like a gummy bear remake of the classic "Touch Me" by Cathy Dennis. The only song that I was fine with was the Gummy Bear song, but my husband liked this cd more than me because of the wild puns. This cd is more for those who like parody collections.
on September 2, 2016
somewhat obnoxious but my daughter LOVES it and gets all excited for it so its worth it
on October 29, 2017
I am loving the upbeat album.
on October 10, 2013
This is by far the most annoying song ever ! my 3year old used to make me plays this on youtube over and over until I found the Cd on here . Now , she can listen to it in her room and I don't have to hear it over and over .
on October 7, 2016
Baby bro loved it, played it all the time til he lost it
on January 29, 2015
I got it for my grandchildren, but the only song that was for kids was the Gummy Bear one.
on February 4, 2016
The babies and I jam to this every morning in the car! We love it! No crying when this album is on!