|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $1.30 (13%)
I Believe in You (Marianne Richmond) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book has fun illustrations that are colorful and have a lot of meaning to the story. The story is one that makes me cry and makes my kids feel loved. It talks about how life may give you ups & downs, that you may fail. But you are loved and I believe in you, what you do, who you are.
Lee asked me after the book if I believed in her and if that book was a true book. "Of course, I believe in you and yes this book is true in my heart. No matter what you do in life, I will love you. When you're down I will be there to encourage you. When you're up I will be there to rejoice with you. I love you Lee."
I think every household should have this book and that every classroom should too. I believe kids need to be encouraged more and more these days and this book will help with that, in a fun loving way.
* Disclaimer / Disclosure: I received a free sample to facilitate my review. This post reflects my honest, personal opinion and experience with the product which may differ from yours. Product information courtesy of the sponsor. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing book. I am reading it to my grand daughters and my kids. And now my kids are reading it to their nieces. LOL, I love how everyone is believing in each other!!!Published 16 days ago by Melissa Tull
I love this book it is encouraging at any age. got this for my nine and two year old I am going to get each teacher to write a message in it for my son and daughterPublished 11 months ago by Mamie
I gifted it to my 15 year old granddaughter and she was moved to tears. She has read it over and over.Published 22 months ago by LAD
LOVED the book. I gave it to 6 year old the day of her 1st science fair. We've read it a few times:)
I wish a sticker had NOT been placed on the inside cover- it did NOT... Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games > Activity Books
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Parents
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Parents
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Imagination & Play