- Vial, clear, borosilicate glass, unprocessed
- Capacity: 40mL; closure size: 24-414; series: 100; closure material: polypropylene
- Vials available in three sizes with the standard, 0.125in thick, I-Chemblue, PTFE/Silicone septa in an open-top 24-414 Polypropylene cap
- Molded-in septa retainer ring holds the septa securely in place without bonding to the cap
- Not processed or certified
Have one to sell?
I-Chem S136-0040 Borosilicate Glass 40mL 100 Series Clear Vial, with 0.125" Septum, Unprocessed (Case of 72)
|Price:||$89.08 ($1.24 / Vials) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$45.53 (34%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||72|
|Outside Diameter||1.06 inches|
|Overall Height||2.25 inches|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Vial, clear, borosilicate glass, unprocessed. Available in three sizes with the standard 0.125in thick, I-Chem blue, PTFE/Silicone septa in an open top 24-414 Polypropylene cap. The I-Chem molded-in septa retainer ring holds the septa securely in place without bonding to the cap, so septa can be removed and replaced as needed. 40mL, 200 series vials are available in a convenient, 144 piece bulk pack. I-Chem certified 200 and 300 series vials are guaranteed to meet the EPA's performance based specifications for volatile organic analysis. 40mL and 60mL vials are also TOC certified < 600ppb. Capacity: 40mL. Closure Size: 24-414. Series: 100. Closure Material: Polypropylene. Dimension: 1.06 O.D. x 2.25in H. Cap Type: Open top. I-Chem Brand #: S136-0040.
There are no customer reviews yet.