Fitletic Single Pouch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITS LARGE PHONES - Upgraded enlarged stretchy pouch now fits iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, & other similar sized phones.
- WATER RESISTANT - Neoprene water resistant pouch to help keep your phone and other essentials dry from sweat and light rain.
- KEEPING YOU SAFE AND SECURED - Has reflective accents for high visibility for night time safety and special inner pocket that keeps your ID/credit cards, cash and room key secured.
- COMFORTABLE - Extremely light and comfortable with hands-free access to your essentials. Exclusive Dura-Comfort Technology ensures no bouncing, riding up, or chaffing.
- Fitletic® manufacturers warranty is valid only if purchased from the following retailers: All Profits Donated to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Mountain River Design, etailz, Coalburn Outdoor, and Running Gear.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fitletic Neo I
Hands free & on the go!
Whether you’re out for a run or running errands, Fitletic’s water resistant neoprene pouch is perfect anytime you need to keep your hands free! Great pouch for running, biking, hiking, roller blading, traveling, & even medications (insulin pump, etc.).
- Upgraded enlarged pouch now fits iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, & other similar sized phones
- Hands-free access to your essentials
- Our exclusive Dura-Comfort Technology ensures no bouncing, riding up, or chaffing
- Water resistant neoprene keeps items safe from sweat & light rain
- Interior Pocket to secure ID & Cash
- Ultra Soft Dual-Adjust Waist belt
- Reflective accents for high visibility
- Belt Dimensions: Adjustable Band (24 – 55 inches/61 – 140 cm)
- Pouch Dimensions: (7.75 inches x 3.5 inches/20 cm x 9 cm)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer(In order to comply with guidelines, please enter any legal disclaimers that the buyer needs to be aware of.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good: As an avid runner that struggled to find the perfect running belt for years, I'm happy to report that this is quite simply the finest belt I have every worn. The fit is great, and easy to adjust. It can fit all but the largest phones (I use an iPhone 6s) and still have room for a key or gel. The softness of the pouch provides the ultimate comfort. The neoprene material provides (not impervious, but) solid resistance to sweat and rain. And the durability is unmatched: The zipper finally gave out on my first Fitletic belt after a year and a half of consistent use (probably 300-350 runs, and ~2000 miles) and numerous trips through the washing machine, and up to that point, it still felt and performed like it did the day I received it in the mail.
Bad: So here's the (quite literal) rub: On particularly long, sweaty/rainy runs the belt's metal zipper pulls or scrapes on the interior of damp polyester fabrics laying on top of it--like a tank top, for example. I've had this happen to several shirts (pictures below), but it took me a while to track down the culprit. I first though it could be my washing machine or dryer, or that the shirts had simply been stretched from too much use. But after seeing on a shirt that I had only worn once (and not yet washed), and also that the wear pattern was always in the exact same spot (exactly where the belt zipper sits under my clothes), I figured out the belt was the culprit. Workaround is covering the zipper with duct tape or not wearing clothes over the belt. Other minor issue: There is some kind of hexagonal-patterned inlay on the inner pocket that, over time, starts to come apart and disintegrate. It's a minor annoyance to see little black pieces of fabric falling out or sticking to your phone. Eventually, I just took 5 minutes and pulled it all out.
Other: I reached out to Fitletic's customer support a couple times about the zipper issue--not to request a replacement or refund, but just to make them aware of the issue. I got no response to my calls and emails, which is a little disappointing. I've seen some belts since then that have a plastic cover or paint over the zipper, so maybe they were already aware and have taken steps to account for it.
The pouch doesn't slide up or bounce when running. I've also added the add-on hydration bottles and it's still comfortable.