Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

I Have a Pony
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 3, 2018
Big fan...Funny as you imagine.
on October 20, 2017
Funny.
on August 25, 2010
I originally bought the vinyl album about 20 years ago and enjoyed it thoroughly but I haven't had a record player for many years. Having enjoyed the album and with so few great comedians to listen to these days I thought it was about time to invest in the CD ;-) I'm very glad I did as most of this well-crafted material sounds just as fresh and funny as it did then. I have a new appreciation for Steven Wright's wit and comendic timing and I'm very glad I bought this album 'again'.
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2016
My #1 comic. Didn't give it 5 stars because the sound was too low at time.
on October 8, 2016
One of the funniest comedians ever; can listen across all generations in our family.
on January 7, 2013
This Steven Wright CD/DVD was perfect for me. I needed a good laugh and Steven Wright never fails to make me laugh. I wondered how my purchase could be both a CD and DVD. In keeping with Wright humor, there are 2 disks...one a CD to pop into computer and the other a DVD to play on my recorder. If you need a good laugh, purchase this CD/DVD.
on April 8, 2008
Few comedians have made me laugh like Steven Wright. He like a "Far Side" cartoon version of stand up comedy that is hilarious. He doesn't rely on foul language or it's shock to get a laugh. I can play this CD with my kids or Mother In Law in the room and they'll laugh right along with me. Good humor makes me laugh even when I've heard it before and already know the punch line. Steven Wright's oldest material still makes me laugh, even though I've heard it 10 time before.
on December 21, 2016
Humor at its wryest and dryest.
VINE VOICEon September 14, 2006
Steven Wright is a hilarious comedian with a bland, straight delivery that might not be for everybody. But if you are a Steven Wright fan, this is the only comedy cd that he has released. This CD is old, probably 20 years old, so some of the stuff may be a bit dates, but it is still hilarious. Wright has gone on to do some acting and has appeared on talk shows. There are also many jokes attributed to Wright on the internet. Many of those sound like they could be, but really aren't. For true steven wright comedy, check out this CD. While there may be some sexual innuendo in a few jokes, the humor is really clean and not any bad language that I can remember.
on January 11, 2003
Steven Wright has a unique style, that makes him stand out from many of the young and hip comics currently on the scene. He doesn't cuss, talk about sex, attack celebs, play into stereotypes, and play 3rd rate guitar to entertain. His wit is his talent, and his genius encourages You to think, and enjoy his clever observations, questions, ponderings, and line liners. With the exception of Groucho Marx, I have never seen a comic more widely quoted than Steven Wright. There will never be a movie like "Man On The Moon" to celebrate his genius, but his material, unlike many of today's comics, will stand the test of time.