Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Hope You Dance
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on October 14, 2013
When all else fails, I Hope You Dance....I like this song because it reaches for all age people. No matter your situation, you can always dance and dancing will put the spark back into your heart....the music puts you in a different place, moving around the dance floor in the arms of that special person. The memories, the lightness of your step, and the fact that you can just dance...whether with that special person or alone!!!!
on October 18, 2012
The music itself is soft,but the words has so much meaning. The next time you listen to this song,pay attention to the words. They just might get you thinking how you can change the way your living.
on November 17, 2014
I saw LEEANN in person live at a concert. Her signature song - I Hope You Dance was sung by her at the concert. I have always been a huge LEEANN Womack fan! If you like her singing, you will not be disappointed.
on March 19, 2015
Good for the "mellow" times. I have it on my gym playlist and that isn't the best use for this song. A bottle of red wine and some time for reflection on the other hand and this one is a winner.
on August 29, 2013
We love this artist, we love this song, thanks to Amazon for making it so accessible! I look forward to getting more music this way! So much easier and functional than ITunes...yuck, ITunes...we are not fans...
on February 10, 2013
What a great song. What a great sentiment. I hope you dance when you read this review. I have this track by at least three different performers and you know what???? This is a great song no matter who sings it except for Tony Bennet I wish he'd retire.
on September 19, 2014
I can't say enough about this song. OMG.... it takes my breath away. I dedicated this song to everyone I love. I always listen to it; it's a reminder to live your life and enjoy it without worrying about what others think. I hope YOU dance,
on November 4, 2012
A lovely song with a nice message. We originally had this on a cd but ordered the MP3 for our iPod. Leeann Womack has such a strong voice that expresses the power of this song. It has a wonderful message too in the blessing of hope.
on December 9, 2013
Great song. Worked great for what i was using this song for. Excellent choice. I just LOve this song, it has a LOT of Meaning. I used this song as a background song for a birthstory photo video i made.
on August 26, 2012
This song is my wake up call each morning at five a.m. It helps remind me that I have a life to live and should live it to the fullest. I smile as I wake up. I am extremely glad that my FIRE allows this feature and that I was able to purchase both from Amazon.